going out of business

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its almost over

for those who have followed my loss of a great pool room. a new owner will take over on oct 1st every thing is sold now,all i can say is WOW , what a long 20 years, i wsh the man the best of luck
he has some good ideas an a few dollars so he has a shot,I cant wait to play good pool again
thanks for all the moral support FROM THE AZB family thru all my bad times
highrun55
D&D FAMILY BILLIARDS
Thorndale PA

HitsOfMisses

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck to you

highrun55: I feel your pain. I don't know what else to say but wish you all the best closing this & starting your next endeavour.

I wish I'd seen your post earlier. I've been looking for a good quality pool table for my home for a very long time. $700 for GC III is a great price.

I'm glad "JumpinJoe" is willing to take all of them off your hands. Will reduce anxiety & may ease your pain a bit.

JumpinJoe: Please let me know if you're OK settling with one less pool table. ;) I live in NC but don't mind the pain & driving up to PA. All the best to you as well! :thumbup:

Maestro

In the Zone...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Best of luck in the next run. So sorry about this one. A loss to us all in pool, what a nice place this looks like. Take good care of yourself and try to stay positive. Peace.