12:00pm game Saez vs Schmidt

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cardinal_Syn said:
and now it's over Rob conceives the 9 and now it 's 10-5 i'll see you guys tomorrow!!

Ouch!! concieves? j/k Thanks for the updates

Klopek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cardinal_Syn said:
and now it's over Rob conceives the 9 and now it 's 10-5 i'll see you guys tomorrow!!
I think you mean "Rob concedes".

Unless he's pregnant or inventing something. LOL

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
lol sorry guys i meant concedes..i'm a bit tipsy as i had a few beers and vodka shots...but whatever lets all watch tomorrows match LMAO conceive ha!

Fleece3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cardinal_Syn said:

I guess we now know why he had to run off to bed.....Gotta little work to do:D

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Better yet, look up the words jealous troll and you'll get a better definition of Russ. Russ is so disinchanted with John that he's praying, "Dear Lord, don't let John win, I'm looking to save face by Rob winning. I will do anything, Lord. I will attend church daily. I'll never curse again. Oh hell, I'll 'pledge' to GIVE Rob $100 if he can save me from looking so dumb... AGAIN."
Russ is a twit and I think that I will now ban him from playing in another Planet 9-Ball tournament that I TD.
It's sad to see what has become of Russ, I mistakenly thought that he was an OK guy when I first met him....
I think I'll put him on my Ignore list too. Buh bye troll Russ....
Doug

( C'mon JOHN SCHMIDT )

And then when I am trying to match up with Benny and Richie, I will tell them I will match up with them after I get put out of one of the Planet 9 Ball tourneys...

And "POOF"! There goes your ban...

Really, Doug.. Banning me from a tourney over niggling disagreements online? I thought that kind of thing was beneath you. Besides... We'd have to see what Kenny would say about that.

Russ

Russ

Klopek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gregory said:
any word on the Appleton/Broxson match?
Broxson won 11-5, the final four are:

(A Side) Owen vs. Luat
(B Side) Schmidt vs. Broxson

KLOPEK