JEFF SERGENT Wins National APA Singles In Las Vegas For The 3rd Time!

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
Local Chicago player Jeff Sergent, wins The National APA Singles in Las Vegas this past Sunday. This is the 3rd time that Jeff has brought home the trophy and the big bucks.

Great going and Congratulations Jeff!

Bob and Eydie Romano

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Bob Romano said:
Local Chicago player Jeff Sergent, wins The National APA Singles in Las Vegas this past Sunday. This is the 3rd time that Jeff has brought home the trophy and the big bucks.

Bob and Eydie Romano

That's pretty strong! Not to mention the bucks. Was it $10k?

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Romano said:

Bob and Eydie Romano

Who took second place? I think it's a regular at the poolroom I play at. He's an APA 9 in 9ball. Bob and Eydie are you talking about 9ball singles or 8ball?

daytonajoe

Deceased
Good News Jeff!!

a class guy that deserves all he gets in return for the amount of effort he applies (( lol))

Congrats!!

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Bob Romano said:

Bob and Eydie Romano

I thought it was his 4th national championship? Anyways the picture on our website shows him holding a check for 15k.

Congrats Jeff

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
$13,010 Cash plus $1990 in prizes.

$15,000 total.

Plus hotel and air!

Not bad.

Last edited:

hippiepool

Banned
I think it was fixed !!!!!

.....just kidding , please offer my congrats ! , and say hello to Jeff and Danielle ............

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff Who???

Who is this guy I hear you talking about year to year, Bob? Must play fair any way but nothing like a Scotty T. though huh? I guess you can congratulate him for me.

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
1 Pocket Ghost said:
Not that it's an important correction, but....Jeff is not a Chicago player - I believe he's in/from Joliet, Illinois
I never met him but heard about him about 3 years ago.i knew from the way people talked then that he was destined for big matches..CONGRATS ALOT Jeff............:)

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
was on his team in 05' we took 5th and his 3 man team took the win...jason said his team was"stealing" right before the match...they lost.....0-2...he a great player/person
herd him and dainel got married...congrats u2...jerry

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff

He's been a fixture at the nationals for many years. I believe Jeff is the most successful national level league player in the last 15 years.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
Is he still playing as a 5? Just kidding! Congrats Jeff. You da' man.