THE IPT WORLD OPEN 8-BALL CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER
AUGUST 25TH -27TH

AT PRO-TYME BILLIARD IN ORLAND PARK, IL
MUST REGISTER ON LINE @ WWW.INTERNATIONALPOOLTOUR.COM

THE IPT WORLD 8-BALL CHAMPIONSHIP PAYS:
$500,000.00 TO 1ST PLACE
$5,000.00 TO LAST PLACE
$3,000,000.00 TOTAL PURSE !!
IT’S TIME TO PUT YOUR GAME ON THE LINE !
++ PLUS: ++
TWO CONSECUTIVE WEEKENDS OF IPT MINI-QUALIFIERS
AUGUST 12TH & AUGUST 19TH
Each 1st place winner will receive a $1,500.00 entry into the IPT- qualifier at Pro-Tyme on August 25th
Based on 16 man fields
Ä DRESS CODE WILL APPLY TO PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS:SHIRT W/COLLAR;NO JEANS;NO GYM SHOES. THANK YOU.
MINI-Tournament Format is as Follows:
*$150.00 entry fee (Pre-Registration is Appreciated)
*12:00 pm players meeting (Please Be Prompt)
*Double Elimination
*Winner Bracket Race to 8;Loser Bracket Race to 5
*IPT Rules Will Apply (Can Be Found On Line)
For more info or for pre-registration contact Ed or Kelly at:
PRO-TYME BILLIARDS
15605 S. 94th Ave. ,Orland Park ,IL ,60462
(708)403-0600​

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Here we go ... It's less than 4 days away and the phones are ringing off the hook. I personally have had a lot of calls but I cannot answer the questions asked since it's not my event.

Here is what I do know.

1. You have to register online or by calling the IPT office. No registrations or monies will be taken at Pro-Tyme.

2. You must suit up.. Yes you! We all are, so YOU have to too! That means nice clothes, not just a clean t-shirt because they are not permitted. You must have closed toe shoes on, slacks and collared shirts on. No exceptions what so ever, If you show up looking nothing like I just described, then you might as well either go home or find some nice clothing quick, because you wont be able to get in the door. OK?:confused:

3. I don't know how many people or who are coming because the IPT does the entries and they don't tell Pro-Tyme until the day of the event.

4. Be there by 10:00 AM that's AM in the morning for the players meeting. Play will begin after. If you are late, they will NOT hold up the show for you. I suggest coming in the night before and getting a room. IF you need help finding a room, email me at windycityopen@aol.com and I will help you. Otherwise, you are on your own.

5. Memorize your IPT rules, Get em right because your opponent will be calling every foul he/she can.

6. There is NO outside food or drink allowed inside Pro-tyme, so leave it in the car.

7. Children are allowed inside Pro-Tyme because it is a NON-alcoholic establishment. BUT due to the this qualifier, your child must be on it's very best behavior. So if he/she starts acting up, i.e. running around, disturbing others or being loud, you will be asked to take he/she outside. Please be considerate to the players during this event.

8. No flash photography whatsoever... Forget it, don't bring it.

Have a great time and I look forward to seeing a lot of friends this weekend.

Eydie

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Here we go, the field is going to be strong. If you are not planning on playing, this is the time to see some of the best players in the area. I have some inside scoop that some real favorites are going to be attending.

Hope to see you here!