Found my old Tascarella

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of folks have a cue (or cues) that they regret selling, me included. I was lucky enough to get mine back though.

I owned this Tascarella about 8-9 years ago. Loved the cue, but got all pissed off about pool and sold it. Well, I'm a little older and more mellow now, and a couple of months ago I randomly saw it come up for sale. Now I can enjoy playing just a little bit more. :smile:

Attachments

• Tasc whole.jpg
    Tasc whole.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 627
  • Tasc points.jpg
    Tasc points.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 615
  • Tasc butt.jpg
    Tasc butt.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 616

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMO you were lucky to get it back.

Just about as good as it gets right there.

My advice is to not let it get away again, it might not find its way back home again....;)

Ken

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My advice is to not let it get away again, it might not find its way back home again....;)

Ken

Yeah, I learned my lesson! :thumbup:

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on getting it back! I sold my Ivory joint coker a long time ago and still regret it.

But I have main keeper cue now that I absolutely will never sell, and another Adams that I probably won't sell since it's fairly unique.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

asiasdad

Banned

Ken

You are also lucky to get it back well cared for.

I've seen some I let go that I would have taken back,
yet they looked like a monkey was playing rock ball
with them when I saw them again...so they're out of
my life forever now.

cue.monkey.jpg

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
A lot of folks have a cue (or cues) that they regret selling, me included. I was lucky enough to get mine back though.

I owned this Tascarella about 8-9 years ago. Loved the cue, but got all pissed off about pool and sold it. Well, I'm a little older and more mellow now, and a couple of months ago I randomly saw it come up for sale. Now I can enjoy playing just a little bit more. :smile:

Pretty cue. Looks a lot like my Dave Brainard Titlist conversion "Rambow".

IMG_20190409_150615.jpg

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beauty. I play with its wrapless little brother. Hoppe style, rosewood, same veneers. Glad you got it back.