Kevin Varney..new cue report

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
Well I got my new Varney sneaky this morning and took it down to the pool hall here in Louisville.

All I can say is that it really hits like a dream. I was very impressed with the cue. It is a plain jane sneaky pete but hits like a 10,000 custom. The cue has a light brown joint collar with outline with two black rings. The work on it is fantastic. I have nothing bad to say about it at all. It is definately worth the money I paid for it...a real steal if you ask me.

I would defiantely suggest one of Kevin's cues to anyone. All of the players at Olivers Billiards were very impressed with the cue.

Kevin was a great person to do business with as well. I paypaled him on friday around noon and my cue was here today at around noon...of course I paid a little extra for overnight but it was worth it. This was the best internet business deal I have ever done.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ for Mr. Kevin Varney.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Excellent Aaron! Glad you are happy sir. Thank you for your business.:)
One quick pic of his sneaky....

Attachments

• 070907_2.jpg
    070907_2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 558

jjollie

Kevin changed out 2 cues for me from stainless steel joints to a ivory sub. Man ol man he did a fantastic job. Very pleased with his work.

jjollie

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've shot with a 10,000 dollar custom? Either way glad you like your cue.

nthamix

Judd cues
Silver Member
yep....

Mr. Varney has top notch customer service, maybe the BEST in the business.

B-;)

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
man thats advertising !!

Can't wait to get mine . I hope my customers put good stuff
on Angies list for fixing big tvs like Varney gets for cues on here :D
I have a j/b and a playing cue on order .......now I am dying to
get it .No rush Kevin ,it will just be that much better when it
gets here .Just amazed at how good work has turned into great
advertising on here . Funny how that works :D

Safety

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like the joint collars. They're simple and classy. The shaft looks laminated, did you ask for that or is it standard?

maxeypad2007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bomber we'll have to compare cues sometime.

where do you play these days? I'm joining the diamond league.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iv'e got one on order also.will be here on or before the 19th.at least i hope so.

quitecoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to the Varney Family...i have a jump break cue that just destroys a rack of balls...your gona love that thing...

I have a buddy who can crush a rack of balls ...he is a desiel mechanic and one of the strongest damn men i have ever seen in my life...well he breaks with a DH which is a custum cue ....it a parrot cue but it was made when Dave Hodges (owner of Chalk Off) used to be here in Richmond and ran Parrot Cues..dear god can that thing break..but my buddy picked up my Varney which weighs the same as his cue...a broke with it..he turned to me and said..this damn thing hits jam up.. He cant hit my Varney as hard as his DH...he loses the cue ball..he says that he can hit with less power and speed with my Varney and get the same or if not better results than his DH. So if you havent gotten a Varney ..find one ...try it out..and dont even get me started on its ability to jump...put it this way..im looking at a Frog and a Luccasi jump cue that i have in the corner of my apartment..hahaha I dont even bother to do anything with them

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:
Excellent Aaron! Glad you are happy sir. Thank you for your business.:)
One quick pic of his sneaky....

Hey KV, is that a OB-1 I see in that picture?