US Open Results!

jeffwinters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can we make this thread the thread where we can post all the US Open Match Results?

Maybe in this Format

Tournament Stage : (i.e. Elims, Quarter, etc)
Players: (Player 1 VS Player 2)
Result: (Score - Winner)

Just a suggestion anyway, so we, those outside of the US can have updates.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Some good matches

today, Gabe vs. Tony Crosby
Daryl Peach vs Marcus Chamat (who will probably meet Charlie Williams in 3rd round - and winner might meet Shane VB in 4th round)

Here a video of Marcus vs Ronnie Alcano from last year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC3V2sXaKpg

Round 3 will have some good ones, but the 4th round is the ballbuster round.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
How come there are no updates on the main page for today? Is it still too early?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm off to the Open tonite. Will try to give reports on anything relevant. No promises though, since I won't have a computer.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
I'm off to the Open tonite. Will try to give reports on anything relevant. No promises though, since I won't have a computer.
Jay,

I'm leaving early Wednesday morning by car and I hope to be there around 2:00pm and i'll introduce myself to you at the tournament. I've enjoyed reading your posts and all the stories on AZ.

James
Charleston, SC

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
According to the flow chart, Johnny Archer has cruised through the first 2 rounds without losing a game. Right now he's pitching a shut-out 22-0.

Round 1 -
Johnny Archer defeats Ken Robbins 11-0

Round 2
Johnny Archer Defeats Phil Richardson 11-0

WOW!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
According to the flow chart, Johnny Archer has cruised through the first 2 rounds without losing a game. Right now he's pitching a shut-out 22-0.

Round 1 -
Johnny Archer defeats Ken Robbins 11-0

Round 2
Johnny Archer Defeats Phil Richardson 11-0

WOW!

That's serious fire power, even if you were facing a Travis Trotter.
JoeyA

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Corteza vs Neils Feijen

berry said:
feijen won 11-0 and 11-1..

The real test though will be the match-up between Neils and Lee Van Corteza, the current Philippine national champion, to be streamed LIVE tonight at 9 pm US est. This should be one very, very exciting match.

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He beat Corteza last month in the final of the Challange of Champions for 50 large ones.... So I hope again on a very good match with Niels as winner!

GO FEIJEN!

Stream is nice, but I am in my bed at that time here in The hague.....

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
berry said:
He beat Corteza last month in the final of the Challange of Champions for 50 large ones.... So I hope again on a very good match with Niels as winner!

GO FEIJEN!

Stream is nice, but I am in my bed at that time here in The hague.....

Do you remember how he beat him? Look here ! I think van Corteza want to take his revenge ;) BTW, I'll be happy if Feijen wins.

Last edited: