Parabond M 250

realkingcobra

Silver Member
wow, somewhat like an alternate universe, bigchase.

Say glenn, you say its like Velcro, like in repositionable?
I hope this comes in a clear brush mix,
glues with dyes in it wouldn't work for most of my work.

What work is that?

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well your glue is out on the market being used. Where's the MSDS sheet? What's going to pop up on the MSDS that you don't want us to see? Is it a carcinogen? How many people are using it without the proper personal protective equipment? How many others are being exposed to it by those using it? Shouldn't be hard to provide the MSDS especially since it's regulated that it gets shipped with the product at least for the 1st use.
2f24fd6ab4abe37fbaa382ce7766def4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's the MSDS sheet for you all to read. Clearly states avoid repeated exposure and use proper protective equipment. It could cause reaction to those who have been sensitized to some chemicals. Exactly what I was trying to figure out by asking for the MSDS sheet.
0bde596ca28e44f216de5c53cf4c3873.jpg
c63a305ddc23d6b4b4c9d33272689cfc.jpg
6465a29d1806b88f3ca0a3934786f37c.jpg
53cde5bd61cab09b604ccde4b5284361.jpg
3d558fa439c3967c621d67f2bd7f08cc.jpg
72673bc3e3526e63695ce389b7c6965c.jpg
a2bf1c439e57257c2b8ec0de54e30a82.jpg

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Big chase, now that you got what you wanted, why is it so clear to everyone now that your reasons for wanting the info was clearly a lie!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Here's the MSDS sheet for you all to read. Clearly states avoid repeated exposure and use proper protective equipment. It could cause reaction to those who have been sensitized to some chemicals. Exactly what I was trying to figure out by asking for the MSDS sheet.

Where's your f@#&ing warnings for the FB10 and every other adhesive used by table mechanics in this line of work?

I knew you were full of shit, claiming you wanted the info for your own personal use. It's clear to me now you have something seriously wrong with you, you're nothing but a liar, and trying to be a trouble maker, but that's OK, I'm doing nothing illegal selling my adhesive, but you on the other hand....what's next from you, some kind of lawsuit trying to stop me from selling glue?.....as*^#e!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well your glue is out on the market being used. Where's the MSDS sheet? What's going to pop up on the MSDS that you don't want us to see? Is it a carcinogen? How many people are using it without the proper personal protective equipment? How many others are being exposed to it by those using it? Shouldn't be hard to provide the MSDS especially since it's regulated that it gets shipped with the product at least for the 1st use.
2f24fd6ab4abe37fbaa382ce7766def4.jpg

Satisfied now? Done riding my ass over my adhesive now? After all the harrassment from you, let's see if you even buy a quart of my adhesive, bet you don't, and NEVER intended to!!!

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All you had to do was provide the MSDS sheet when I asked to begin with. You were reluctant to provide it. So I helped you out and posted it for you. I think you may have some anger issues I wanted it to see if it was something I could use being sensitized to certain chemicals. I'm glad you've never developed any issues with being exposed to chemicals. I need to take some extra precautions so I asked for the MSDS. You did anything and everything to avoid providing the information for YOUR product. Guess that just shows the kind of guy you really are you don't value anyone's health other than your own. You're just worried about padding your wallet

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Satisfied now? Done riding my ass over my adhesive now? After all the harrassment from you, let's see if you even buy a quart of my adhesive, bet you don't, and NEVER intended to!!!
Do you not remember that I asked for the information so I could make sure it was safe for me to use. I've been sensitized to certain chemicals and if I'm not careful it will make things worse for me. All you had to do was provide it when asked in the beginning and I wouldn't have kept asking for it. Still trying to figure out what kind of business man would be so adamant about not providing information about their own products to potential customers. You're right I'm not buying a quart of your product I'll find something that's not going to make my condition worse or I'll find someone to do it for me. Now at least everyone can see the MSDS sheet and make an informed decision in regards to using your product. Buying it to get the MSDS sheet is kind of like Nobama and the Dumbocrats passing the Affordable Care Act to see what was in it...

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Do you not remember that I asked for the information so I could make sure it was safe for me to use. I've been sensitized to certain chemicals and if I'm not careful it will make things worse for me. All you had to do was provide it when asked in the beginning and I wouldn't have kept asking for it. Still trying to figure out what kind of business man would be so adamant about not providing information about their own products to potential customers. You're right I'm not buying a quart of your product I'll find something that's not going to make my condition worse or I'll find someone to do it for me. Now at least everyone can see the MSDS sheet and make an informed decision in regards to using your product. Buying it to get the MSDS sheet is kind of like Nobama and the Dumbocrats passing the Affordable Care Act to see what was in it...

It is no worse than n10 or m250.... Anyone who has a brain knows that contact adhesive is nasty stuff unless you buy some water based stuff. I somehow doubt water based adhesive will not have the strength to hold the edge bond simonis installation. Fresh air and gloves are common with anything like rkc250 m250 or N10.

You are now just trying to bash someone on here and it aint gonna work.

Take you, your "condition" and move the heck on. Thanks for saving us all.

Trent from Toledo

realkingcobra

Silver Member

You're a liar, and I TOLD you when my adhesive was ready to go on the market, the MSDS sheet would be available then, but YOU chose harrassment to get me to comply with YOUR demands....on YOUR terms instead. I told you, you NEVER intended to buy my adhesive, all you wanted to do was try and cause me trouble....not working, and not happening, go f#$k yourself!!

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go back and read the posts.
I didn't come here to bash anyone and you're right Trent all chemicals have some kind of irritant or whatever you want to call them. Years of being exposed to chemicals cause some people to hve adverse reactions to the slightest exposure. So I'll take my happy ass on out of here since neither one of you can hold a rational conversation.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Go back and read the posts.
I didn't come here to bash anyone and you're right Trent all chemicals have some kind of irritant or whatever you want to call them. Years of being exposed to chemicals cause some people to hve adverse reactions to the slightest exposure. So I'll take my happy ass on out of here since neither one of you can hold a rational conversation.

You want a rational conversation, how about having a conversation about the truth of your intentions? Scotch Weld 10 has been talked about here on AZB a million times, hell it's even the official recommended adhesive by the Iwan Simonis Cloth Manufacturer....yet, not one single word from YOU mouth about that adhesive, smells way more than mine does....but NO warnings from you whatsoever....why not? Like I said, you're a liar, your intentions are now clear!!!!

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You want a rational conversation, how about having a conversation about the truth of your intentions? Scotch Weld 10 has been talked about here on AZB a million times, hell it's even the official recommended adhesive by the Iwan Simonis Cloth Manufacturer....yet, not one single word from YOU mouth about that adhesive, smells way more than mine does....but NO warnings from you whatsoever....why not? Like I said, you're a liar, your intentions are now clear!!!!
I'm aware of the products that are already available on the market. You were touting your NEW product, so I asked specifically about YOUR new product and you just couldn't produce the information. Lie I said one more time for the slow ones, I wanted to know about YOUR new product not those already available. I'm still wondering how you could post a picture of 1 page of the MSDS sheet and not the rest. I didn't get this MSDS sheet sent to me 1 page at a time it was a nice pdf file that contained the whole thing.

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This work.
This was the page I wanted. If you posted the whole thing I would have stopped asking for you to provide it. You're the one that was bringing it to market so you should have had it available.
dd2790eb8f6ef7dc79a444ce57e7cf85.jpg

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'm aware of the products that are already available on the market. You were touting your NEW product, so I asked specifically about YOUR new product and you just couldn't produce the information. Lie I said one more time for the slow ones, I wanted to know about YOUR new product not those already available. I'm still wondering how you could post a picture of 1 page of the MSDS sheet and not the rest. I didn't get this MSDS sheet sent to me 1 page at a time it was a nice pdf file that contained the whole thing.

The problem with you is, you're a nobody to demand the MSDS sheet before the product is even available to be bought by the public. And like I said, you never intended to buy any of my adhesive in the first place! This game you're trying to play was always your intention, why...who knows!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The first second you got the pdf file, you couldn't wait to post a copy of it everywhere on AZB like you were telling everyone you bad a dirty little secret to tell everyone about Real King Cobra and his adhesive

HEY EVERYONE.....RKC ADHESIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH!!!!!! You act like you're just trying to protect everyone from me fooling them a out something....oh yeah, the MSDS sheet!! Haven't you heard, EVERYTHING today has an MSDS sheet on it in this industry!!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
This was the page I wanted. If you posted the whole thing I would have stopped asking for you to provide it. You're the one that was bringing it to market so you should have had it available.
dd2790eb8f6ef7dc79a444ce57e7cf85.jpg

Go back to what ever rock you crawled out from under, your game is over!

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not playing games... that's your forte! Bringing a new product to market and don't have the required information that's mandated by federal law to be provided before the first use. Using a product around others where the fumes my effect them with no concern for their health or your own if your using it without the proper ppe (personal protective equipment) for the slow ones. You had only certain pages of the SDS sheets I find that hard to believe. What did they pick and choose which pages to send you or did you pick and choose which pages to post? I'm sure Slocum Adhesives sent the whole thing they're not going to get fined for a small fish like you. You just didn't want to post the whole thing plain and simple.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'm not playing games... that's your forte! Bringing a new product to market and don't have the required information that's mandated by federal law to be provided before the first use. Using a product around others where the fumes my effect them with no concern for their health or your own if your using it without the proper ppe (personal protective equipment) for the slow ones. You had only certain pages of the SDS sheets I find that hard to believe. What did they pick and choose which pages to send you or did you pick and choose which pages to post? I'm sure Slocum Adhesives sent the whole thing they're not going to get fined for a small fish like you. You just didn't want to post the whole thing plain and simple.

You need to be banned, along with thinslice!!