For all those that have doubted my ideas to help improve this sport.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Keep thinking I'm nothing but a pool table mechanic, a furniture installeršŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Attachments

• img20181104_165138.jpg
    img20181104_165138.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,006

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Sweet, so you are a table mechanic and furniture installer, but you will post vague ass images with no real explanation or details on the forums part time?

If there is a school to learn these skills, please sign me right up!

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Must be a special liquid polish that will totally clean your cloth and make it look like new again.

What else could it be?

r/DCP

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Must be blue glue

It's a new billiards adhesive for use when installing the bed cloths, cushions, and cushion facings. Along with free videos showing how to perform all three tasks step by step, available to anyone. And already has world wide sales requests. Diamond billiards factory is already switching over to using it.

JC

Coos Cues
It's a new billiards adhesive for use when installing the bed cloths, cushions, and cushion facings. Along with free videos showing how to perform all three tasks step by step, available to anyone. And already has world wide sales requests. Diamond billiards factory is already switching over to using it.

Hey Glen can you bring a bottle of that down here with some 860 HR and demonstrate it on my table?

Next time you're driving south?

JC

asiasdad

Banned
Hey Glen can you bring a bottle of that down here with some 860 HR and demonstrate it on my table?

Next time you're driving south?

JC

Hey Glen,

On your way to JC's place could you install a couple of Diamond 9 ft tables
in Aberdeen ? All they have are shitty bar boxes and no one knows that
one pocket is a game

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep thinking I'm nothing but a pool table mechanic, a furniture installeršŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Congrats Glen. I hope you have great success with it. I'm sure you will.

If it does extremely well and makes you a large fortune, you are deserving of every cent.

We use to talk probably once a week or so but, we've never met. It's been a long time since we have spoke though since your accident and my last few illnesses/surgeries.

I'm in Florence, Alabama. If you do ever make it down this way, that steak dinner and some equal offense is waiting.

Jeff C.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member

Now to the important questions that Pool Players are going to want the answers too:

Can I huff it?