1/9/19 SVB vs Shaun Wilkie 10 ball ... PLUS Salt City Biliards Open

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The number one player in the country returns to Salt City Billiard to take on Shaun Wilkie in a 10 ball match, race to 11 alternating break format. Shaun has a very good record in matches versus SVB, so we know this will be a great match. They are betting at least $2000, which will no doubt increase by match time. Play starts at 5:30, but please arrive early if you want a good seat. This is free to watch in person. Available to watch on live stream from TV Mike.

The action match will be followed by the Salt City Billiards Open IV which draws many of the best players from around the country and Canada who travel in for the Turning Stone Classic. Other pro players will attend. This is also free to watch in person. Available to watch on live stream from TV Mike.

SALT CITY BILLIARDS OPEN IV
NINE BALL TOURNAMENT
WEDNESDAY January 9th - Signup by 7:00pm
Pro level $150 race to 8 / Amateurs $100 race to 7
$10 greens fee, all the rest goes to payouts.
Single elimination / Joss foul rules
Nine ball spots if made on break / Jump cues allowed
Payout at least top 4 spots- 1st/45%, 2nd/25%, 3rd + 4th 15% each
***Highest placing amateur will receive an additional $200***

BAR TABLE 9 BALL MINI TOURNAMENTS
We are also holding 8 player mini-tournaments all night long
Bar table 9 ball same rules as above races to 4 games
$40 entry and each bracket pays $180 to 1st and $100 to 2nd
This can also be split $140 each is both players agree
We had a lot of fun with this at our last event and ran 7 brackets

Salt City Billiards 315-454-8643
1900 Brewerton Road, Mattydale, NY 13211

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't miss this event. We have several top pros coming in as well as shortstops from all over the country and Canada. There will be upsets.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Hey guys I'm real excited

Hey guys I'm real excited about coming up to produce this match for everyone on Billiardnet.tv - GAME TIME is 5:00 5:30 EST

The final stream details are FREE for existing members of Billiardnet.tv and if you are not a member it will be 11.99 !!! Thats it, please come support my work and signup to watch. You will also have full access to watch the videos until next Monday as well.

www.billiardnet.tv

www.saltcity.live

www.tvmike.tv

either link will work fine.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 520

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just paid $12 for a PPV event & I'm seeing commercials??????? You can't have commercials on PPV:mad:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FREE for existing members of Billiardnet.tv So it says.

Yep, understood. But if I'm reading everything correct there was already a membership that costs money, i.e. there were two membership levels - free and $12 a month. Meaning, if you were already a (paying) member then the stream is free. If that's the case then I think someone just needs to work on their verbiage so people understand what's going on.

Either way, the words used were not clear and people are clearly irritated by it, this is one of those times that a business can be proactive and make things right, or at least explain why things were the way they were, or they can lose customers.

And as of right now (9:30 ET) the stream is now $9.99 if you want to buy it.

EDIT: And to clarify, the $9.99 price is only until Monday. I am still unsure if there is a monthly "fee" membership.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member

Think there is some miss communication here....

It's free for the hundreds of members of Billiardnet.tv

If your not a paying subscriber already this event was 11.99 its not 9.99 to watch later including this monster mini event.

I appreciate AZ listing the broadcasts of billiardnet.tv in the stream guide but the membership qualifications are mutually exclusive.

www.billiardnet.tv

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fixed for clarification.

Thanks for chiming in TVmike.

Think there is some miss communication here....

It's free for the hundreds PAYING of members of Billiardnet.tv

If your not a paying subscriber already this event was 11.99 its not 9.99 to watch later including this monster mini event.

I appreciate AZ listing the broadcasts of billiardnet.tv in the stream guide but the membership qualifications are mutually exclusive.

www.billiardnet.tv