Here are some Collectible Huebler Cues

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
The following cues are from a friends collection, they all came out of Paul Hueblers Custom Shop.

My Favorite!!!!!!!!!

forarm.jpg

Butt.jpg

Cue.jpg

Enjoy more to follow

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Thsi is another Huebler from the Custom shop, it was made as a Tribute to Palmer Custom Cues!!!!

P-HublerForearm.jpg

P=Hubler Butt.jpg

P-Hublercue.jpg

Enjoy More to follow!!!!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Here is the last Huebler cue he had, it is also from the Custom Shop, while it is simple I really like it.

Crossforarm.jpg

CrossButt.jpg

crosscue.jpg

Please enjoy!!!!!!

curiousofpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump!

Hello manwon:

Thanks for sharing these pics! I always loved the US Open design. These alternating veneers are just nice and a unique feature.

Michael

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
curiousofpool said:
Hello manwon:

Thanks for sharing these pics! I always loved the US Open design. These alternating veneers are just nice and a unique feature.

Michael

Thanks, that is certainly a Classic Design. Paul sure did some nice custom work.

Have a great day!!

crazymike

Registered
Thanks for posting the photos of the Huebler US Open. I saw one at Goldenwest Games many years ago but could not justify spending so much money on a cue at the time. Probably one of the best Hueblers to own now that he is retired.

OrigZaphod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice looking cue's

I was wondering is there a site somewhere with pics of the different Huebler cue that have been made over the years?

I had a really nice on that I bought back in 90-91 and had to pawn in late 94 i want to say, and would really like to find another like it. It was natural wood with a lot of purple if i remember in the butt..

Sorry for the hijack..but those pics reminded me of the first good cue i owned and lost..

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Nice looking cue's

I was wondering is there a site somewhere with pics of the different Huebler cue that have been made over the years?

I had a really nice on that I bought back in 90-91 and had to pawn in late 94 i want to say, and would really like to find another like it. It was natural wood with a lot of purple if i remember in the butt..

Sorry for the hijack..but those pics reminded me of the first good cue i owned and lost..

I have never seen one, if you find one please let me know also.

Take care

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Your friend has some nice ones, I've always been a sucker for Hueblers. Thanks for posting them.

I have also always been a sucker for them Rusty, in fact I bought my first cue from Paul in 1973. I played with that cue for at least 10 years and then sold it.

Take care Rusty!!!

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Open cue from Huebler is one of my favorite cues from ANY cuemaker.

IMO, it is his best work and his masterpiece.

Ken

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The following cues are from a friends collection, they all came out of Paul Hueblers Custom Shop.

My Favorite!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 60744

Enjoy more to follow

I always loved that "broken veneer" (what I called it) design. Very cool looking. After checking my old Heubler brochure and reading the comments above, I now know the real name of the cue is the U.S. Open.

Scott <<== learned something today

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Craig,

That first cue is stunning. If your friend ever decides to sell, let me know.

Thanks for sharing.

Will

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Will here is another one that you may like, it is owned by a local player who uses this cue as his every day player.

The cue is a Custom Huebler and it is one of only three ever made. The shafts are Ebony spliced into Maple, both shafts have Ivory Ferrules. I called Paul in 2005 to have an extra shaft made for this cue, at that time time the shafts were $550 ea. The butt of the is similar other Hueblere Chessmen cues except of the rings and the venners used in the points, all White on this cue is Ivory including the Butt Cap and The Joint.

forearm.jpg

Forearm2.jpg

Butt 2.jpg

Cue use.jpg

Cue 1.jpg

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my first cue was a huebler,,,, people dont know how fine his cues are!!!!!!!!!!!! who has the other 2 chessman cues???????? that chekerboard is nice!!!!!!! what did it go for new????????? thats what efern needs so he could play pool @ chess at the same time!!!!!!! thanks for the pictures!!!! post up if ya have more hueblers!!!!! them palmer looking ones so nice ZZ Brock

crazymike

Registered
Nice looking cue's

If enough Huebler owners submit photos, then this will eventually be the site that you are seeking. I just bought my first computer and don't own a digital camera but I will try to submit photos of the two Custom Shop Hueblers that I own in the near future.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
my first cue was a huebler,,,, people dont know how fine his cues are!!!!!!!!!!!! who has the other 2 chessman cues???????? that chekerboard is nice!!!!!!! what did it go for new????????? thats what efern needs so he could play pool @ chess at the same time!!!!!!! thanks for the pictures!!!! post up if ya have more hueblers!!!!! them palmer looking ones so nice ZZ Brock

I have no idea who has the other two cues or if they even exist anymore. I have to agree the checker board design on that cue is certainly unique. I think the cue cost around $1000 new, and the gentleman who owns it is the original owner.

Thanks for your post.

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huebler Custom Chess

I have the fancier Chess cue, about 25 years old and still unplayed, but it does not have the ebony shaft. I have a few of the rare customs (Including the US Open) and feel it is a good investment. E.G.: Entry level Scruggs cues with points and veneers are selling for about $1500. These are no where near as rare as some of these more rare Huebler cues.
Some day when the market gets better, I may part with some of the cues. For the right price or trade any are for sale now. I think Paul will be 82 this year and no more will be made.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I have the fancier Chess cue, about 25 years old and still unplayed, but it does not have the ebony shaft. I have a few of the rare customs (Including the US Open) and feel it is a good investment. E.G.: Entry level Scruggs cues with points and veneers are selling for about $1500. These are no where near as rare as some of these more rare Huebler cues.
Some day when the market gets better, I may part with some of the cues. For the right price or trade any are for sale now. I think Paul will be 82 this year and no more will be made.

I think Paul's customs are truly under valued, and they have been for years. I am originally from St. Charles, Mo and I have know Paul personally since around 1972. I don't understand why he has never really received the credit he certainly deserves, but it may be because people confuse his production cues with his Customs. Please post some photo's of your Chessman and other Huebler cues.

Take Care.