Arnot Sneaky

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
A couple weeks ago now, I got my Arnot custom sneaky pete. I just wanted to post that this is the best hitting sneaky I've personally ever played with. Plays just as good, if not better, than my buddy's Scruggs. Full-spliced with a gorgeous piece of cocobolo, ivory ferrule, radial pin, and kamui black SS tip, it was exactly what I was looking for when purchasing a new sneaky to bring to the pool hall. His T3 shaft plays just as good as any other low deflection shaft I've played with, and with no markings on the collar, it fits perfectly with the look of the sneaky. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new custom cue to look arnot's way. He is a great guy to do business with, and make's absolutely beautiful cues.

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
Good choice, DrG. I've bought two cues from Arnot, the first one over ten years ago. They are both dynamite players. Rock solid and beautifully constructed. I would never hesitate to recommend Arnot and his cues.

-Howard

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was at Arnot's place in Nov. He's a good guy to deal with. Not pushy...no pressure. He takes pride in his work. He's a true craftsman...not a huckster. If anyone is in Lake Worth, Fl. call Arnot....stop in and see him.

http://www.arnotq.com/index.html

Last edited:

DEXTER

Runde fan
Silver Member
Arnot sneaky

I got one too, love it. Very solid hit. Liked it so much I ordered a laminated cue page 214. Should be done in a couple months.

Larry Sivik

Registered
Arnot-Q

It's true, every Arnot cue that I have used are rock solid hitting cues with a very good cue ball feedback response. It doesn't seem to matter how old, new or whether the cue is at the lower/upper end price level. That is very interesting because in my estimation Arnot builds cues for one primary purpose and that is playability.

The upper end cues always seem to have a more classic, clean looking appearance that always gets lots of attention without any sacrifice in performance. So if Arnot upper and lower end cues all play the same (I have however found some Arnot monsters at both levels that were exceptional playing cues) why buy the more expensive upper end cue?

From my perspective, the added artistic value of the upper end cue not only adds to the visual impact but also provides a positive psychological and emotional advantage. If it looks great, plays great and makes you feel great then it too must be great in my humble opinion.

All4Moose

Moose
Silver Member
I have owned a bacote sneaky of his and as prevously noted, it was a great playing cue. Matter of fact I believe it was my first "custom" ; i had only owned production cues before. I recommend him and his work any time. jmho