Current Titlist Lineup

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I could almost say entire lineup. All I have are these, one McDermott that was my first decent cue and will probably never be sold, and one custom jump/break of unknown origin.

Not as nice as the other collections around here, but there are a couple cool ones there.

1. Titlist that has just had a joint added. Original taper, original finish.
2. Hoppe Pro. Unrestored, but did not have a wrap when I received it. I don't like one piece leather wraps with a long seam, so I had a plain black linen wrap put on to stay relatively close to the original aesthetics.
3. Titlist conversion by Brad Hamel (nuts4tascarellas). My main player. Ready for a refinish.
4. Oak Titlist by Jim Ingram. I used to love this cue when the previous owner posted pictures of it. Fast forward a couple years and it came up for sale. Had to have it.
5. Newest addition. Custom by Danny Spates using a John Davis ebony into BEM Titlist blank. Just wish it had a more common joint pin.

Off to the side is a snooker shaft for piloted 5/16-14 cues made by Al Blackwell at Q-Master Billiards.

Anyone have any advice on how to keep that black stacked leather wrap nice and shiny? It's getting dull from playing with it and every time it bumps something it gets a new mark.

46205672134_9260c0c5c1_b.jpg

33054910608_d097be5044_b.jpg

31989369927_ff47245794_b.jpg