PPV-8 Ball Challenge Justin Bergman vs Corey Deuel Feb 8-11, 2019

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We (jason and myself) tried everything we could.i don,t know my apple password so we couldn,t update my browser(jason said 3 other ipad users have had the same issue) but i told him just give me a partial refund(i was able to watch last night) and i will still purchase in the future. The issue is probably on my end.thanks anyway.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a hell of a match guys :eek:

Capture.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We (jason and myself) tried everything we could.i don,t know my apple password so we couldn,t update my browser(jason said 3 other ipad users have had the same issue) but i told him just give me a partial refund(i was able to watch last night) and i will still purchase in the future. The issue is probably on my end.thanks anyway.
Sorry that happened to you, i do know a few ipad users have had has issues in the past for some reason.

I don't know much about Apple stuff, i stick to pc and android.

Jason normally has the fix for any issues and is really good at his job.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a 1st set, score was tied at 27-27 very thrilling 8 ball.

Iceberg came with it at the very end when it mattered the most and won 30-27.

Today's 2nd set begins at 5pm eastern.

Live on PPV at www.PoolActionTV.com

Going to be explosive! With $56,000 on The Line!!

dqqdQHy.gif

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Rebroadcast Loop of Day 1 has just started... 2:15am Eastern.

For those who were not able to watch this earlier.

The current daypass on sale right now will include this Rebroadcast of Day 1 first set match plus the normal full day 2 second set live broadcast at 5pm eastern Saturday.

Races to 30 ...Corey gets 3 games on the wire handicap each race to 30... Best 3 out of 5 sets.

During this loop/rebroadcast, the Helpdesk will not be available til tomorrow, thanks!

Purchase your pass now at at www.PoolActionTV.com

berg vs deuelSMALL.jpg

website-logo (1).png

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You had to have a password to update your browser? :confused:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fans got to see some very high level 8 Ball from The Steakhorse Billiards in Spartanburg, South Carolina last night.

Justin Bergman takes down the first set over Corey Deuel 30-27... Very exciting match!

Live coverage will resume Today Saturday 5pm Eastern time.

Join us then for another epic battle, they are playing best 3 out of 5 sets.

This is a full production show with multiple HD camera angles and instant replays.

Expert commentary from Double J Jeremy Jones breaking down all the shots and strategies.

Passes available now at www.PoolActionTV.com

PhotoFunia-1549741274.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin and Corey round 2 starting NOW!!!!

If you like 8 Ball tune in and sweat it all live.

Expert commentary from Double J Jeremy Jones breaking down all the shots and strategies.

51747306_2616876225019337_3757887549805166592_ozeke.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Loree Jon Hasson is now in the booth with Double J Jeremy Jones.

Doing the commentary for Bergman vs Deuel match.

Two Hall of Fame players giving a Pro's viewpoint on all the shots strategies of 8 Ball.

36266357_993779000782199_2944492946637979648_n.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Rebroadcast Replay Loop of Day #2 has started.

For those who were not able to watch this earlier.

The current daypass on sale right now will include this Rebroadcast of Day two's 2nd set match plus the normal full day three live broadcast starting at 1pm eastern Sunday.

Races to 30 ..... Best 3 out of 5 sets... Current score is 1 set for Justin and 1 set for Corey.

During this loop/rebroadcast, the Helpdesk will not be available til tomorrow, thanks!

berg vs deuelSMALL.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We are Live from The Steakhorse Billiards in Spartanburg, South Carolina!!!

Justin and Corey Day 3 NOW!!!! Score is 1 to 1 in this best 3 out of 5 set.

Will be playing two sets today, 2nd set will be played after first set with a 1am Eastern time limit.

This is a full production show with multiple HD camera angles and instant replays.

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I signed up for the Sunday session but the site did not take me to a credit card option and the PayPal would not open...Not sure what to do????

Edit...Thanks for the support line...problem quickly resolved...

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live from The Steakhorse Billiards in Spartanburg, South Carolina!!!

Great stuff guys 8 Ball at the very ELITE level.

Double J doing commentary giving his expert Pro's viewpoint on all the shots strategies of 8 Ball.

If you like 8 Ball this is about as good as it gets.

bergs breaksmaller.jpg

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'M NOT COMPLAINING, but have a question for "poolactiontv", terryhanna, or anyone that might know.
I bought a 48 hour pass for this match Friday about 5:30 CST.
When I logged in today I noticed my access is good till about 8:00am Tuesday. Is there a mistake or does weekends not count or what?
(I'll pay if necessary) and yesterday was my birthday, maybe it's a gift. 65 years old!
Thanks

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'M NOT COMPLAINING, but have a question for "poolactiontv", terryhanna, or anyone that might know.
I bought a 48 hour pass for this match Friday about 5:30 CST.
When I logged in today I noticed my access is good till about 8:00am Tuesday. Is there a mistake or does weekends not count or what?
(I'll pay if necessary) and yesterday was my birthday, maybe it's a gift. 65 years old!
Thanks
Checking on it now.

Some kind of a glitch from PPV service provider AudioVideoweb, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We are working to resolve it now,thanks for the honesty.

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great match!!!!!

Corey Deuel takes the lead in the 3rd set 18-16 :eek:

Attachments

• corey.jpg
    corey.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 635

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Wait! Who is getting the spot? :)
I frankly can't believe some of the outs that Corey had. Very humbling to watch these two play.

You can see why SVB would have flown in to play Justin without hitting a ball. It's all about the break. Corey however manages to run out from those crazy, clustered-up second ball breaks. Hats off to Corey.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Set number 4 starting now!!

Corey Deuel v Justin Bergman Corey leading 2 sets to 1. Races to 30 best 3 out of 5 sets.

Tonight's match has a cutoff time of 1am Eastern, if the 4th set is not finished by 1am it will resume 1pm Eastern time tomorrow, Don't want to miss any of this, JJ on commentary and great action, passes available at www.PoolActionTV.com

Capture.jpg

Last edited: