Who Made This Cue? Cue ID

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Hello, a friend of mine has this cue and there is no signature or markings.
If anyone sees something indicative of a particular maker that would be great.
I have no clue. See Pics Below. It has a 3/8x10 pin nice sharp points and if you look closely
at the Butt the notched diamond and 2 dots are in a rectangle of purple heart I think.

Any help is appreciated. :thumbup: Thanks

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's an omega 25 with the something wrong with the finish.I don't know
for sure but I think it's an import.Sold by Omega billiards in Texas.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
It's actually not that easy. It looks like a Lambros, and a Lucasi. There's a guy at one of the rooms I go to who buys a few cues from China, and sells them, and they're exactly like this, same ring work and everything.

I will say though, that this wrap is light, unlike most of those Chinese cues. But, be careful, verify your sources, and don't be fooled. This one could be anything. A better close up of the pin and shaft pilot would be helpful.

All the best,
WW

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Looks like a milled point to me.
Not sharp V points.
Wide gap between points .

Not a Lambros imo.
Most likely an import ( steel collar with big screw ). Inlayed points .

Show the shafts if you can.
Let's see if they look custom grade .

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was a eBay cue a couple weeks ago. I remember thinking to myself “someone took an import and doctored it up to make it look like it was something old.” The pin gave it away but you don’t show it. I think it’s an import that someone screwed with the finish, rewrapped it, and put an old bumper on it.

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Thanks for the info guys.
Here are a couple of other pics I have of the Pin and shaft.

7.jpg

4.jpg

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was a eBay cue a couple weeks ago. I remember thinking to myself “someone took an import and doctored it up to make it look like it was something old.” The pin gave it away but you don’t show it. I think it’s an import that someone screwed with the finish, rewrapped it, and put an old bumper on it.

Bingo.

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
For what it's worth to the conversation.....
Not sure of all the individuals or companies that was doing this type of work but if you look closely at the outside black veneer it appears to have rounded points while the inside veneers are needle sharp. To me this would indicate inlaid points and not deep V. For some reason...and I could be totally wrong, but the cue doesn't scream very old to me.

oMvocuD.jpg
[/IMG]

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
For what it's worth to the conversation.....
Not sure of all the individuals or companies that was doing this type of work but if you look closely at the outside black veneer it appears to have rounded points while the inside veneers are needle sharp. To me this would indicate inlaid points and not deep V. For some reason...and I could be totally wrong, but the cue doesn't scream very old to me.

oMvocuD.jpg
[/IMG]

Yep..Noticed that too. Would most likely explain the wider gap between the points as well.

Last edited: