Canadian Player Looking for a Supplier

Mattie14

I was wondering if there was anyone in Canada that I could get in touch with for a billiards supplier. I'm not a resller nor run a pro shop, a lot of players in my local league are getting hit with Cost on Delivery fee's because they're shopping in the US for supplies like chalk, cues, cases, etc. For example, I just bought a cue for someone that was $200 US and got hit with $100 C.O.D fee because the free case, chalk and a tip tool came in one package and the cue came in another.

I have about 200 players in my local league and majority are having the same experience of getting hit with those C.O.D fee's. From everyone I've talked to the reason for shopping in the US is lack of choices in Canada.

I was wondering if there was a supplier in Canada that we can start using, cuestore.ca has been getting some of our players but for me personally, their online store never has items that I'm looking for and the US company that I go through, if its not on the website I can call them up and get it brought in specifically for me.

Any suggestions or places I can get in contact with? I'm in the Atlantic region of Canada and would appreciate any contacts that I can get.

Mattie14

https://manningcues.com

Good reputation, and in Canada.

Just checked out their website and I'm very surprised with the selection they have. Really appreciate this recommendation.
After looking at this place closer, it shows that they have a Canadian shop but if I place an online order it tells me its shipping from the US. Back to duties.
I'll give them a call and see if they can ship directly from Canada.

I am still looking around if anyone has further suggestions.

Last edited: