as ihave been asked to refinish dented cue
paul

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
can someone tell me what is the finish on a bushka circa 2006
as ihave been asked to refinish dented cue
paul

It is whatever, they use in Japan, Taiwan, or any of the others countries they are made in. I seriously doubt you are going to get a constructive answer to this question and I don't think it matters much anyway.

If you are just fixing dents, Super Glue will work very well. It blends with all most all Automotive finishes I have ever seen used.

Hope this helps

nipper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is whatever, they use in Japan, Taiwan, or any of the others countries they are made in. I seriously doubt you are going to get a constructive answer to this question and I don't think it matters much anyway.

If you are just fixing dents, Super Glue will work very well. It blends with all most all Automotive finishes I have ever seen used.

Hope this helps

thanks craig i now understand why there was not a quick answer, i e the foreign cue syndrome where there are cuemen who will not touch anything foreign

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
cues

call
Competition Sports Corp.
MS Marketing Co.
102 Carriage Lane
Plainview, New York 11803
1-800-645-2162 **516-777-0469
FAX 516-224-4303

they can answer you questions
mike

Lexicologist71

Rabid Schuler fanatic
Silver Member
I'm too new to know. Given that it's mass produced, I would have guessed UV since time is critical. Thanks for all the answers. I would never have come up with CA for a fix. Now I know.