36.7 KB · Views: 2,392
Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exact same materials and make as Molinari
Only the strap isn't cut at the wrist, making the glove fit tighter

It's 3 times cheaper than Molinari, and I'm never going back
where did you get them? SUD or pns is the brand? can't find anywhere.

JasBy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got mine today - took 1 week to ship (funny story - ordered 3 books on the same day coming fed-ex from PA - they aren't here yet but the gloves are)

Same apparent fabric as the Molinari, the wrist band is actually thicker. The pad for your palm is sewn inside the glove, not on the outside like my Molinari (V1 i think - it's 2 years old) The seam for the thumb is on the outside of the thumb, not on the inside so it doesn't interfere with a closed bridge. Also, the mostly useless velcro piece is actually a design improvement IMO, as my velcro on my Molinari was constantly sticking to the rest of the glove - don't ever need to undo this one, so that won't happen.

I have no idea how it will hold up to daily use, but first impressions are that they are well made of a good material and are more than a bargain at the price.

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
Tighter than Molinari? As in damn near suffocating. I cut the seam on my Molinari about 3/4 of the way up the pinky side so I could actually wear it without seriously cutting off the blood supply. It amazingly still holds up well. Just wish they made one in an XL. Oh well, those Kamuis are just as sweet.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got mine today - took 1 week to ship (funny story - ordered 3 books on the same day coming fed-ex from PA - they aren't here yet but the gloves are)

Same apparent fabric as the Molinari, the wrist band is actually thicker. The pad for your palm is sewn inside the glove, not on the outside like my Molinari (V1 i think - it's 2 years old) The seam for the thumb is on the outside of the thumb, not on the inside so it doesn't interfere with a closed bridge. Also, the mostly useless velcro piece is actually a design improvement IMO, as my velcro on my Molinari was constantly sticking to the rest of the glove - don't ever need to undo this one, so that won't happen.

I have no idea how it will hold up to daily use, but first impressions are that they are well made of a good material and are more than a bargain at the price.
Got one also. My first glove,ever. Living in humid Oklahoma i kinda like it so far. For 8bux its kinda hard to go wrong.

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link. Sometimes finding gloves (or at least the ones I like at a reasonable price) for the right hand is difficult. Just ordered two. Delivery says between Aug 31 and Oct 13 - slow boat from China!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got those about a month ago for my son, got 3 of them. They must be from the same place that makes the other gloves, really not much difference. Once you get a design and material spec into China for someone to build, it's not long before there is at least one company coming out with almost the same product with maybe a bit less polish and attention to detail but with the major parts the same. There is really no shyness there when it comes to ripping off designs.

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link. Sometimes finding gloves (or at least the ones I like at a reasonable price) for the right hand is difficult. Just ordered two. Delivery says between Aug 31 and Oct 13 - slow boat from China!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My order arrived today -- so 10 calendar days - sweet!

They arrive in hard plastic small tubes. The glove feels good on the hand for sure. The "open mesh" part of the glove looks like it will help to dissipate heat and be more comfortable. I like open fingers, which is one reason I ordered these. The fingers are a bit long from what I am used too, but should not be a problem. Overall, without playing yet, I like these a lot.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 674
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 670
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 659

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I can't tell from the pics, but does it have a Velcro tab that will allow a big hand to slide in easily? I don't care how tight it is once it's on my hand, but my huge paws tend to bust a seem or two when I'm putting them on.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
has the velcro tab, but no cutaway
not a super very easy fit, i would say i have medium size hands not huge but not small

i take my time putting them on and off,

that guys wrists seems thicker than mine,

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
has the velcro tab, but no cutaway
not a super very easy fit, i would say i have medium size hands not huge but not small

i take my time putting them on and off,

that guys wrists seems thicker than mine,

Chicks love a guy with thick wrists.