RIP Michael Andros...We'll miss you!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Freddie, do you have a picture of this man?

Ugh... it never dawned on me to get some kind of selfie when we were hanging out. I went to the pool hall today with hopes he’d be there so that I could specifically get a photo with him. So odd that you asked. Maybe they have a photo of him there. I’ll visit the pool hall tomorrow and ask the owner (Eric Baker - Family Billiards, Clearwater, FL).

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
michael
rest in peace
condolences to your loved ones
i am happy i could give you some pleasure in selling you 2 cues i didnt want to part with to make you happy
larry

Last edited:

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I feel honored as an AZBilliards member that Michael shared some of his last moments here with us. I wish all the best for his friends and family in this trying time.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never met the man but he was a reasonable poster who shared his knowledge.
May he rest in peace.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear the news. He fought a good fight. Condolences to family and friends.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Peace be your journey. I never knew you, but I knew you, you know.
All the best to you and your family, you will be missed

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB lost a valuable asset when Michael passed.

My prayers go out to Michael's family.

RIP Michael.....

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Well I feel so sad. I spend hours on this site, sometimes hours a day. Not sure how I don't know him any better than I do. I have corresponded to many of this forums great members but somehow I feel like I hardly new anything about Michael. I will make it a point to read his threads because from the reactions here I feel I missed out. With the ability to go back in time I will read his posts and see what I've missed.

With much respect rest in piece Mr. Andros.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent...We'll make a toast to Michael at Crabby Bills in IRB in January, and then go hit some balls in his old poolroom! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

I was supposed to meet up with him on one of my visits home to IRB. RIP Michael, you will be missed. I will pray for your family. I know you are with God now and peace is yours.

Trent from Toledo

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Michael really had an impact here and I made a strong connection with him. We would talk on the phone once in a while, cutting up pool stories and discussing the players and the tournaments. I really grew to like him and told him I would visit when I'm in Florida.

It's hard to put in words how I feel right now, but like all of you, I feel a big loss to our community. I don't know what else to say. For once I'm at a loss for words. :(

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so sorry to learn this news. He was, indeed, a very important part of our AzBilliards family. He received comfort from interacting with all of us during his struggle, but now he is with the angels. May he rest in eternal peace.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry to hear this.
I didn't know him well
but through this forum
I quickly came to appreciate
michael's presence
he was very willing to share
his knowledge and experience
and he seemed to have good humor
about it all