Old
  (#16)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

11-25-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
... until someone at least proves he did something wrong, other than win in 2016
If it was wrong for him to win in 2016, I don't want to be right!

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#17)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-25-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
I doubt anyone on the right in this forum watched the hearings. From everything I’ve seen posted, they’re only parroting conservative talking points.
Well, Tom, you are wrong. I watched as much as I was able. It was pretty finny to watch. A robotic dem questions a witness. Said witness gives damning testimony. Republican questions same witness. Witness reveals that all "knowledge" is either "hearsay" or even worse, "supposition", and NOT ONE SHRED of first hand evidence, thus rendering everything previously said by witness completely useless.

Rinse. Repeat.

Unfortunately I was not able to watch it all, but I watched enough. Those on the left repeatedly stopped watching after the dummy dem was done questioning and did not listen to any of the R questioning of same witnesses.

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Old
  (#18)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
Well, Tom, you are wrong. I watched as much as I was able. It was pretty finny to watch. A robotic dem questions a witness. Said witness gives damning testimony. Republican questions same witness. Witness reveals that all "knowledge" is either "hearsay" or even worse, "supposition", and NOT ONE SHRED of first hand evidence, thus rendering everything previously said by witness completely useless.

Rinse. Repeat.

Unfortunately I was not able to watch it all, but I watched enough. Those on the left repeatedly stopped watching after the dummy dem was done questioning and did not listen to any of the R questioning of same witnesses.
If you tell me that Billy Bob said he was going to kill Burt and your buddies Fred and Kyle say that they were with you when Billy Bob said that and HEARD him SAY that too and you all corroborate the details, is that just HEARSAY evidence? Just asking.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#19)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post

Rinse. Repeat.

From your post, I suspect you watched about 5 minutes.

Old
  (#20)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 10:09 AM

Keep that "open mind" Haney when the Senate hearings begin to look into the Bidens and the rest of the DNC corruption.

The money laundering operation will provide for much better theater than this nothing burger of a Schiff show.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#21)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-25-2019, 10:50 AM

Tom, you are forgetting one very important thing. In the USA, you are presumed innocent unless Proven Guilty. The Dem's did not have any proof what so ever. They had so little on Trump, that they wanted Trump to Prove that he was innocent.
The Dem's still have nothing on Trump after 3 years, but have loads on Biden from 2013 and before. The Dems are all quiet on all Bidens stuff

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#22)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Keep that "open mind" Haney when the Senate hearings begin to look into the Bidens and the rest of the DNC corruption.

The money laundering operation will provide for much better theater than this nothing burger of a Schiff show.
I assume you don't think I'll do that. Because of my comments it appears that several have put me in the "them" category.
I'm sorry, Dave, and others. I watched, I listened, and I have commented on what I saw. It certainly seem to stirring up some hate in a few. (RJ, etc.)

Old
  (#23)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
Tom, you are forgetting one very important thing. In the USA, you are presumed innocent unless Proven Guilty. The Dem's did not have any proof what so ever. They had so little on Trump, that they wanted Trump to Prove that he was innocent.
The Dem's still have nothing on Trump after 3 years, but have loads on Biden from 2013 and before. The Dems are all quiet on all Bidens stuff
I simply watched the hearings and have commented on what I heard. Several seem to be insinuating that I went into the hearings with pre-conceived notions. In my honest opinion I sincerely believe that I am one of the few posters who did not begin the hearings with pre-conceived notions.

Old
  (#24)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 03:13 PM

You mean with the Notion that Trump is innocent until proven guilty? Or with the Schiff narrative that Trump is guilty and we will show you he is guilty unless proven innocent? Like being on a jury trial. Everyone's innocent until proven guilty no matter who they are.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com

Old
  (#25)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I simply watched the hearings and have commented on what I heard. Several seem to be insinuating that I went into the hearings with pre-conceived notions. In my honest opinion I sincerely believe that I am one of the few posters who did not begin the hearings with pre-conceived notions.
I went in with preconceived notions and everything supported them. The right provided nothing of substance except personal attacks on the witnesses and relentless questions about the whistleblower. Their closing statement covered a debunked theory about Ukraine’s involvement in the election.

Old
  (#26)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
You mean with the Notion that Trump is innocent until proven guilty? Or with the Schiff narrative that Trump is guilty and we will show you he is guilty unless proven innocent? Like being on a jury trial. Everyone's innocent until proven guilty no matter who they are.
Do you realize it is not a court of law? The speaker considered there was enough to investigate and it was the committee’s job to bring all the facts together. There is no presumptive of innocents. They had the hearing because there is a presumption of guilt and they were there to prove it.

Old
  (#27)
conetip
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Do you realize it is not a court of law? The speaker considered there was enough to investigate and it was the committee’s job to bring all the facts together. There is no presumptive of innocents. They had the hearing because there is a presumption of guilt and they were there to prove it.
Well like the Mueller report, there was no proof of guilt for Trump. Not one of the testimonies had any proof of guilt what so ever. It is on record that Joe Biden has committed bribery though in one of the 10 released transcripts.
Yes it was not a Court trial. There was no proof by any of the witnesses that Trump committed qpq at all on any level.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com

Old
  (#28)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
What facts were those?

Old
  (#29)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
What facts were those?
Read the transcripts. If you have trouble reading, there’s video of the hearings.

Old
  (#30)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Well like the Mueller report, there was no proof of guilt for Trump. Not one of the testimonies had any proof of guilt what so ever. It is on record that Joe Biden has committed bribery though in one of the 10 released transcripts.
Yes it was not a Court trial. There was no proof by any of the witnesses that Trump committed qpq at all on any level.
Here’s a pretty simple excerpt from the testimony. I hope it’s simple enough. First hand.

"I know that members of this Committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a 'quid pro quo?' As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes," Sondland said. He laid the blame for masterminding the quid pro quo at the feet of Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal attorney.

"Mr. Giuliani conveyed to Secretary Perry, Ambassador Volker, and others that President Trump wanted a public statement from President Zelensky committing to investigations of Burisma and the 2016 election," Sondland said, adding that Giuliani also conveyed these messages to Ukrainian officials. "We all understood that these prerequisites for the White House call and White House meeting reflected President Trump's desires and requirements."

Page 2 of 5 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: