Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Dems Forgot to Strike This in their Crooked Plot to Remove Trump
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-24-2019, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Obviously he had an agenda. I tried to focus on the witnesses. How about you?
I watched some but honestly, I had a hard time taking any of it seriously. We are being royally screwed by both sides of the aisle. Something must change or everyone will need to be fluent in Chinese.

Old
  (#32)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-24-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Obviously he had an agenda. I tried to focus on the witnesses. How about you?
what witnesses? the only legitimate "witness" was Sondland, and the only first-hand knowledge he had was a convo with the president in which Trump said that he wanted nothing from Ukraine.. the actual transcript was better evidence for the D's than Sondland was

Old
  (#33)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

11-24-2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Perhaps the word "refuses" was confusing.
Perhaps Tom. I think know what your intended meaning and I'm sure I took your comment a little too literally. I found out a long time ago that sacrarium doesn't translate very well on the internet. In the future, I suggest you choose your words wisely and I will try to do a better job interpreting.

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#34)
jason
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

11-24-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Trump having been falsely accused in a partisan effort to unseat a president.
This is the most important and disgusting point of this whole witch hunt. This attempted coup should shake every American to the bones. Make America Great Again and stand by the best President we have had since George Washington. Yes, I said George Washington.

TRUMP 2020

Jason

Old
  (#35)
Lonestar_jim
Two & Out
Lonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond repute

11-24-2019, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
IMO, I think the VAST MAJORITY of people in the USA DGAF about much of ANYTHING, unless it has to do DIRECTLY with THEM and their LIVELIHOOD on that particular day.

I work with people from everywhere in the USA and from other countries and they are generally clueless unless it is on their Facebook page and then it is usually FAKE NEWS.

People, from the bottom to the top, do nothing besides walk around looking at their phones all day, oblivious to anything going on around them. They aren't reading news or world events...they are chatting with people and fecking around on social media.

I was talking to one 30-year Master Chief in the Navy and he had never heard of BREXIT, but he could name every sports team on the planet, every player, and their background and statistics.

How bad is that?
Fear not my retired MC friend wanted to abolish sports and many of the large stadiums built for small schools. He didnít think taxpayers $ should go to non educational programs.
He was well read and never gave a rats ass about sports and prime time TV.
Maybe they cancel out one another.

Money - Bag
(D-bag club, self appointed Treasurer)

Old
  (#36)
jason

11-24-2019, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Here was a better idea. The President of the United States calls up the President of Ukraine and says ,"Gosh, fella, we'd love to keep backing you if ONLY you investigate the Bidens for me. "
Zelensky thinks, "Oh, sh*t! I better do this! Putin will overrun my country!"
The funds are held up.
Some traitor rats the POTUS out.
Trump releases the funds and tells Sondland after the traitor ratted him out that there was no QPQ.
The Republicans dig in . They know this looks bad but they know they've got the numbers and it's more important to keep him in office.
Thankfully the only strong candidate running against him is gay!!!
Also, most Americans are not willing to take a close look at this whole thing and have no idea what to believe anyway and spin masters like Nunes and Jordan have convinced them that the Democrats are just out to get the President.
So, I too, believe he will not be impeached and he will be re-elected.

Did I miss anything?
Tom, you missed everything except for the last sentence.

Do me a favor and view the clips of Biden telling a foreign government that they must remove someone from a position who was investigating his son for corruption before they get U.S. funds. When you do this, please note the dates and keep a time line on events. When you see that, you will understand why the President wanted to investigate a crime. A crime by an American politician and his son. The President has an obligation in my opinion to call for an investigation to whom ever committed a crime on this level with our money. Now when you put that time line together, please post it here and you will see the reason Trump called for an investigation. Why Biden and his son isn't being prosecuted yet is beyond me, but I think they are still building the case. It is irrelevant that Biden is running for office, it is only a coincidence.

TRUMP 2020

Jason

Old
  (#37)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

11-24-2019, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar_jim View Post
Fear not my retired MC friend wanted to abolish sports and many of the large stadiums built for small schools. He didnít think taxpayers $ should go to non educational programs.
He was well read and never gave a rats ass about sports and prime time TV.
Maybe they cancel out one another.
You said he was "retired". Some of the people from times gone by had more sense than people today.

I'm talking TODAY'S military.

Old
  (#38)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-24-2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Tom, you missed everything except for the last sentence.

Do me a favor and view the clips of Biden telling a foreign government that they must remove someone from a position who was investigating his son for corruption before they get U.S. funds.
Absolutely. Where is this clip?

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#39)
jason

11-24-2019, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Absolutely. Where is this clip?
Here is the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCSF3reVr10

Only a couple minutes.

TRUMP 2020

Jason

Old
  (#40)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Here is the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCSF3reVr10

Only a couple minutes.
Indeed Jason, check the timeline. Read about the circumstances. Why all this was done.
It was discussed in the hearings if you had watched them. Also, you can clearly see that some of that video has been altered. You're being played. Son of a bit*h! ( not you) As Biden said ONCE The intent of the video is a con.

Old
  (#41)
jason

11-25-2019, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Indeed Jason, check the timeline.
I asked you to do that and post it here. Clearly you don't want to do the leg work.
Quote:
Read about the circumstances. Why all this was done.
It was discussed in the hearings if you had watched them.
As I have stated before, I have not watched every minute of the hearings. I have a life and other things to do. Since you know this reference, you can post a link for me now.
Quote:
Also, you can clearly see that some of that video has been altered.
If you are referring to the poster repeating Bidens words at the end of the video as an illustration of the quid quo pro, then yes it was altered. The content was not altered, only repeated to express his point the poster was trying to make.
Quote:
You're being played. Son of a bit*h! ( not you) As Biden said ONCE The intent of the video is a con.
Before you try to belittle (i.e. you're being played) me to make yourself look smarter, I would suggest you realize that you can't trust the word of a liar. Now you have one of two choices: 1. Trump is lying or 2. Biden is lying.

If the timeline of the firing of the Ukrain prosecutor, the appointment of an unqualified Hunter Biden, and movement of payments to Hunter, the payment of billions of taxpayer money to Ukrain, the slip up of Biden comments in the media, the comments of our President to investigate...
If you can't find the liars and the crooks by the evidence, then God help you.

TRUMP 2020

Jason

Old
  (#42)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
I asked you to do that and post it here. Clearly you don't want to do the leg work.As I have stated before, I have not watched every minute of the hearings. I have a life and other things to do. Since you know this reference, you can post a link for me now.If you are referring to the poster repeating Bidens words at the end of the video as an illustration of the quid quo pro, then yes it was altered. The content was not altered, only repeated to express his point the poster was trying to make.Before you try to belittle (i.e. you're being played) me to make yourself look smarter, I would suggest you realize that you can't trust the word of a liar. Now you have one of two choices: 1. Trump is lying or 2. Biden is lying.

If the timeline of the firing of the Ukrain prosecutor, the appointment of an unqualified Hunter Biden, and movement of payments to Hunter, the payment of billions of taxpayer money to Ukrain, the slip up of Biden comments in the media, the comments of our President to investigate...
If you can't find the liars and the crooks by the evidence, then God help you.
Good, you watched it. Then you know Zelensky wasn't even President when this prosecutor was being investigated. You know that Biden was putting pressure on this rotten prosecutor at the REQUST OF THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT.
Much discussion was given about that prosecutor and the whole situation.
You know that this investigation started before Junior was hired.
Junior was hired as a front to give them validity. He didn't do anything for them or against them. Sure it stinks but that video had nothing to do with him.
As for ceasing support for the Ukraine and letting Putin have his way, do a little homework yourself. Really read up on this and decide if you agree with Right wing supporters of Trump, most of whom didn't watch the hearings, or the United States military.

If you still think I'm whack, God help you.

Old
  (#43)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Good, you watched it. Then you know Zelensky wasn't even President when this prosecutor was being investigated. You know that Biden was putting pressure on this rotten prosecutor at the REQUST OF THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT.
Junior was hired as a front to give them validity. He didn't do anything for them or against them. Sure it stinks but that video had nothing to do with him.
As for ceasing support for the Ukraine and letting Putin have his way, do a little homework yourself. Really read up on this and decide if you agree with Right wing supporters of Trump, most of whom didn't watch the hearings, or the United States military.

again with "ceasing support" for the Ukraine... ceasing from when exactly??

Old
  (#44)
jason

11-25-2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Junior was hired as a front to give them validity.
validity...really Tom? Junior was kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, has no credibility or experience in the energy business, and you used the word validity?
Quote:
He didn't do anything for them or against them. Sure it stinks but that video had nothing to do with him.

Zelensky wasn't President until this year Tom.

The investigation into Burisma started in 2012, it was inherited by Prosecutor General Shokin in 2015.

May of 2014 Hunter Biden joined an already corrupt company being investigated.

In Dec 2015, Biden threatens to withhold billions if Shokin is not fired. March 2016 Shokin fired.

We haven't even gotten to the money laundering and Trump is nowhere in this picture. Hummmm...I wonder why POTUS would be asking to look into this corruption.

TRUMP 2020

Jason

Old
  (#45)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 12:07 PM

Quote:
validity...really Tom? Junior was kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, has no credibility or experience in the energy business, and you used the word validity?

Zelensky wasn't President until this year Tom.

The investigation into Burisma started in 2012, it was inherited by Prosecutor General Shokin in 2015.

May of 2014 Hunter Biden joined an already corrupt company being investigated.

In Dec 2015, Biden threatens to withhold billions if Shokin is not fired. March 2016 Shokin fired.

We haven't even gotten to the money laundering and Trump is nowhere in this picture. Hummmm...I wonder why POTUS would be asking to look into this corruption.
Tom is on his way with the validity of all this
Attached Images

Last edited by DelawareDogs; 11-25-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: