Fascinating Interview
Old
  (#1)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Fascinating Interview - 11-27-2019, 10:41 PM

Fascinating Interview – Presidential Historian Doug Wead Discusses His Book About The Trump Presidency…

Presidential historian Doug Wead was given unprecedented access to the White House and people associated with the Trump presidency for his book “Inside Trump’s White House: The Real Story of His Presidency.” Mr. Wead discusses the experience. This is a must watch interview:

https://youtu.be/FI-aLLG7zXw

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#2)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

11-27-2019, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Fascinating Interview – Presidential Historian Doug Wead Discusses His Book About The Trump Presidency…

Presidential historian Doug Wead was given unprecedented access to the White House and people associated with the Trump presidency for his book “Inside Trump’s White House: The Real Story of His Presidency.” Mr. Wead discusses the experience. This is a must watch interview:

Thank you for sharing this!

Not real big on buying and reading books, but his book(s) are going to get read.

Inside Trump's White House: The Real Story of His Presidency
Old
  (#3)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

Inside Trump's White House: The Real Story of His Presidency - 11-28-2019, 05:27 AM

Inside Trump's White House: The Real Story of His Presidency Hardcover – November 26, 2019

https://www.amazon.com/Inside-Trumps...4943986&sr=8-2

Hardcover $19.33

Buy it.

More importantly, read it.

26 November

Last edited by Slide Rule; 11-28-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Old
  (#4)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post

Fascinating Interview – Presidential Historian Doug Wead Discusses His Book About
The Trump Presidency…

Presidential historian Doug Wead was given unprecedented access to the White
House and people associated with the Trump presidency for his book “Inside Trump’s
White House: The Real Story of His Presidency.” Mr. Wead discusses the
experience. This is a must watch interview:

American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times
151K subscribers

Why is a presidential historian receiving death threats for writing an officially
sanctioned book about an American presidency?

In the eyes of Doug Wead, who was given unprecedented access to people
associated with the Trump presidency, what are its distinguishing features?

And what do President Trump and his children have to say for the record, in their
own words?

This is American Thought Leaders 🇺🇸, and I’m Jan Jekielek.

Today we sit down with Doug Wead, a bestselling author who has interviewed six
presidents, first ladies, and their families. Earlier, he served as a special assistant to
President George H. W. Bush.

His newest book is titled “Inside Trump’s White House: The Real Story of His
Presidency.”

The Truth About Trump's White House | Inside Trump's White House
Old
  (#5)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

The Truth About Trump's White House | Inside Trump's White House - 12-01-2019, 07:48 AM

The Truth About Trump's White House | Inside Trump's White House

https://youtu.be/jPHxxJQKD80

( about 5 minutes )

Doug Wead
7.82K subscribers

Historian Doug Wead is interviewed on Fox & Friends by Steve Doocy about his new
book 'Inside Trump's White House.' Wead interviewed the Trump family for two years
and with his new book he is separating fact from fiction.

Are the president and the First Lady estranged? Did Karl Rove, Manafort, and
Kellyanne Conway picked Mike Pence as vice president? Is Tiffany Trump not
supportive of her father’s campaign?

https://www.dougwead.com/

Top 10 American Presidents
Old
  (#6)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

Top 10 American Presidents - 12-02-2019, 12:47 PM

Top 10 American Presidents

https://youtu.be/mCYsiwDA-A8

( about 7 minutes )
Doug Wead
7.86K subscribers

Writer and historian, Doug Wead gives his list of the top ten presidents in history.

Old
  (#7)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

12-02-2019, 01:48 PM

I found these stats interesting in the interview:

HILLARY

•*Got the vote or every former President Democrat and Republican
• Billionaires supported her 20-1
• Majority of academia
• Majority of Hollywood
• 419 Newspapers only 19 supported Trump
• 890,000 ground workers (largest in history)
• 6-1 in money

...and TRUMP still wins.

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#8)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-02-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
I found these stats interesting in the interview:

HILLARY

•*Got the vote or every former President Democrat and Republican
• Billionaires supported her 20-1
• Majority of academia
• Majority of Hollywood
• 419 Newspapers only 19 supported Trump
• 890,000 ground workers (largest in history)
• 6-1 in money

...and TRUMP still wins.
Killery's Minions ignored the Electoral Votes is all.
Tactical error or ignorance?

dumluk

The Only Authorized History Of President Trump Releases Despite Death Threats
Old
  (#9)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

The Only Authorized History Of President Trump Releases Despite Death Threats - 12-06-2019, 10:23 AM

The Only Authorized History Of President Trump Releases Despite Death Threats

https://youtu.be/XSY3Hv7uNDQ

Doug Wead
8.04K subscribers

Doug Wead is interviewed on Fox Business' Varney & Co. about the release of his
NEW book, Inside Trump's White House: the real story of his presidency.

Inside Trump's White House is the only authorized history about President Trump
and his family to date. Its release has been met with several death threats against
Wead and his family.

This book gives insight into the Trump family and their relationships with never
before-told stories.

( about 3 minutes )

Old
  (#10)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

12-10-2019, 10:41 PM

My wife ordered this book for my birthday present. My ex-wife told me she hopes Trump is impeached. I reminded her how she said she would be married to her new boyfriend soon after our divorce 22 yrs ago. She's still single so I just had to ask her how that turned out.......LOL!!!

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 12-10-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Old
  (#11)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

12-10-2019, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
My wife ordered this book for my birthday present. My ex-wife told me she hopes Trump is impeached. I reminded her how she said she would be married to her new boyfriend soon after our divorce 22 yrs ago. She's still single so I just had to ask her how that turned out.......LOL!!!
I am assuming you have kids with your ex, not that it's any of my business, and granted everyone's different, I couldn't imagine bickering with an ex-wife from 20+ years back, all while married to another woman.

Old
  (#12)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....

12-10-2019, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
I am assuming you have kids with your ex, not that it's any of my business, and granted everyone's different, I couldn't imagine bickering with an ex-wife from 20+ years back, all while married to another woman.
I wouldn't call it bickering. She got everything in the divorce, lock, stock, and barrel and I walked with nothing so as to let her have her way and maintain civility in the divorce. My kids won't even invite her to grandkids BDay parties because she's psycho. I think I deserve to poke her a little for being a flaming liberal and not being the least bit equitable in our divorce after 17 yrs of marriage. Ever seen a hoarders house??... It's a pig stye.. I'll give you her address. She could USE a good man around the house. Especially since the last time it was painted was by me 30 yrs ago.

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 12-10-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Old
  (#13)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

12-11-2019, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
My wife ordered this book for my birthday present. My ex-wife told me she hopes
Trump is impeached. I reminded her how she said she would be married to her new
boyfriend soon after our divorce 22 yrs ago. She's still single so I just had to ask her
how that turned out.......LOL!!!
22 years ago? 1997.

That was our year. She married a year later and divorced a year after
that.

My ex, a lifetime dim called me the morning after the election and
congratulated me. I asked her if she had voted for Trump. Yes. She
could never vote for a woman who had supported a womanizer along
with the rest of the character flaws.

Her political beliefs are closer now than ever.

4 years ago she put me in her will. She has made several mistakes but
I never mention them.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: