Got My Cuetec R360 Cue Today

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going to head down to the GCIV and see how it hits. Hopefully it wont have that hard rubbery hit that the old Cuetecs have. Most on here seemed to like the way the R360 hits so I am hoping for some good results.

Will keep you posted.

r/DCP

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So far the results are very good. This cue has a much better hit and feel than the old Cuetecs. I might have to replace their tip with a pressed Elkmaster but so far so good.

Oh, and its the 13-692 model.

r/DCP

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After playing with this new Cuetec R360 cue for a few hours today I can say I am quite surprised. Has a very good hit. For the $$$ you get a lot of bang for the buck.

I'd recommend it. The old Cuetecs, turn them into fishing poles.

r/DCP

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
is this the new carbon fiber shaft cue everyone is talking about ?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
The 360 is one of the best cues for the price. It's nothing like the old Cuetec Johnnyt

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going to head down to the GCIV and see how it hits. Hopefully it wont have that hard rubbery hit that the old Cuetecs have. Most on here seemed to like the way the R360 hits so I am hoping for some good results.

Will keep you posted.

r/DCP

I tried one for a day and for money it is a good hitting shaft.

I'm wanting to try their c.f. shaft.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was in Evansville today and let one of the better players down that way shoot with this Cuetec R360. He also gave it a thumbs up, said it had a good hit and feel to it.

Just thought I would toss this out there.

r/DCP

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Enjoy the 360...nice cue. As for the old CueTecs,,,,nothing wrong with them. 360's are a totally different cue.