Meucci originals red logo

yuri_b17

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have this Meucci Originals with the red logo...not the usual black or white font logo...

I would like to ask our Meucci experts any additional information about the cue as I rarely see one with such logo...year made???...value maybe???...

I've seen this one on budgetcues website to be the MS-1...but with the black logo & with a different veneer combination...probably a variation???...

http://www.budgetcues.com/archive/meucci-ms-series.htm

Cue seemed to be in its original condition with 2 no dot shafts...joint collar with a minor discolouration...one shaft appear to be darker...super clean & smooth shafts...

Here are the pics...thanks in advance for the help...

REn8if0h.jpg

9gXjBGIh.jpg

54cfUiih.jpg

gh6N5D2h.jpg

28UF20qh.jpg

nqRqawch.jpg

Last edited:

BFC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've heard somewhere that the red versions were sold overseas, via European dealers and such.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
" You could send pics to BUDGET BILLIARDS-
"That's Bob Meuccis' Daughter,
She may be able to get correct info. for you"

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Anyone that starts out building anything never writes "original" on it.............. so if it says "Meucci Original"................. it's not original...............

Kim

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone that starts out building anything never writes "original" on it.............. so if it says "Meucci Original"................. it's not original...............

Kim
Except that's how all the good, late '70's-early '80's Meucci's were stamped. I had a couple(Howard and Hall) models that played great.