Oh so close, 98 this time...

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Kind of a weird run. I started knocking balls around while my daughter and her friend were in the room doing stuff on the computer. Lots of talking going on, by the time they left I was on 50 something. If you watch the video you will see just how close I was to my second 100 in a week. Oh well!

I had a good week. After last Sunday's 100 I ran 72, 69, 77 and 98. I guess a little of John is finally sticking with me. Or I'm just in the Twilight Zone and I will be back to reality tomorrow. :eek:

http://vimeo.com/11416223

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill, you are killing me with your runs ! You should turn pro buddy ! I play you a game in Vegas..if you spot me 70 lol !

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Raining 100s

Jesus, Eddy. What did I tell you!? :thumbup:

70s and 80s are like your 30s and 40s a year ago.

It won't be long before you are dropping a hondo at least a couple times a month with an occasional buck and a half.

And from there,....

Who knows!?

Last edited:

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Great Runs

Great runs. 72, 69, 77 and 98. You are at the next level.
You are leaving everyone behind. It is going to be hard for a us to catch
up to you, but we will keep trying.
Great runs. Keep them coming.

sausage

Banned
it'll take me all day to download it but i'm starting NOW.

get+a+job.jpg

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Too funny.
I second that :)

Bill, please stop running them for a while, at least until John's DVD is ready. Please keep in mind a disc can hold slightly over 4 Gb of raw video. If you run another couple of 100+, you will have to release a DVD9 or 2-disc edition because your runs will take all the space! :eek:
:thumbup:

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill,

Great watching your runs. Any interest in altering your music selection?

reggae....blues....jazz...hip-hop...classical?

Just kidding, if thats the music that makes you feel good, why fix something that's not broken.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Bill,

Just kidding, if thats the music that makes you feel good, why fix something that's not broken.

I Just love it when i start hearing bill sing a few verses, or maybe he is so focussed on the run he doesnt even realize it !!! LOL:smile:

Great Shootin Eddie!
Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Bill,

I had some Robert Johnson going on one of my small runs and Bill said, "What is that shit?" "No wonder you keep missing!"

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had some Robert Johnson going on one of my small runs and Bill said, "What is that shit?" "No wonder you keep missing!"

Does that mean I have to get rid of my Robert Johnson albums :eek:.

Great shooting [once again] Bill! You really should go pro, or take in a bunch of tourney's in your area. I just started watching some videos from the 2006 world championships and it looks like you could easily hang with these guys (and gals).

Cheers,
RG

tksix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nicely done Bill............I am using these runs as my inspiration!

Mike

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Great shooting [once again] Bill! You really should go pro, or take in a bunch of tourney's in your area. I just started watching some videos from the 2006 world championships and it looks like you could easily hang with these guys (and gals).

Cheers,
RG

Bill did play in those Championships. Not sure about 2006, but I think he played in 2007, 2008 and 2009.

And, unfortunately for Bill, there's hardly anybody in his area who plays 14.1.

Can you imagine if he played strong players in a league every week !

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Bill,

A lot of the songs from the 60's that I listen to were the on the radio when my dad introduced me to pool. Brings back those memories and relaxes me I guess. Maybe you have to be from my generation. Funny thing is Schmidty loves the music and he is 20 years younger than me. John wont watch my runs if I have the TV on instead of the music.

If Rap is playing I can't make a ball. lol

Bill

dash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Rap is playing I can't make a ball. lol

Bill[/QUOTE]

ha ha:thumbup: i'm definitely with u on that!

great run...i enjoy watching all u guys!
keep up the great shooting!

---DASH---

sausage

Banned
just try playing in a texass pool hall. running 100 balls with Achy Breaky Heart busting your ear drums is equivalent to breaking Mosconi's record.