Danny Diliberto in Chicago

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Danny is heading to Chicago within the next few weeks and I would like to see if there is any interest in lessons. He gives lessons in 14.1, one pocket, or any other game that you might need help in.

I already have about 10 hours of interest. He could give lessons at the Illinois Billiards Club, Red Shoes Billiards, or anywhere in the area if there is enough interest. I am looking at the week of May 17 or the week of May 24. Nothing etched in stone yet.

He charges a very reasonable $50 per hour and if I am there, I will try to video the lesson and give you a dvd of the lesson.

If anyone is interested in lessons in Chicago, email me at gwtlaw@aol.com or pm me.

He would be driving here from Buffalo, New York and If anyone wanted lessons on his route to Chicago, it would probably be best to call him on his cell 954 483-0389.

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis

Just noticed your new high run of 57. Congratulations. The possibility of 100 looms large.

Dave Nelson

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Danny is heading to Chicago within the next few weeks and I would like to see if there is any interest in lessons. He gives lessons in 14.1, one pocket, or any other game that you might need help in.

I already have about 10 hours of interest. He could give lessons at the Illinois Billiards Club, Red Shoes Billiards, or anywhere in the area if there is enough interest. I am looking at the week of May 17 or the week of May 24. Nothing etched in stone yet.

He charges a very reasonable $50 per hour and if I am there, I will try to video the lesson and give you a dvd of the lesson.

If anyone is interested in lessons in Chicago, email me at gwtlaw@aol.com or pm me.

He would be driving here from Buffalo, New York and If anyone wanted lessons on his route to Chicago, it would probably be best to call him on his cell 954 483-0389.

Good luck with the lessons, Dennis. Danny D is an old school superguru across most pool disciplines, so you'll be in very good hands. Make sure he is OK with your videoing the lessons and sharing them with others.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Dennis,
Just a note that Danny usually stops in Indy just before or after his Chicago stops. While so far I have been monopolizing his time; if there are any Indiana players that would like a lesson with Danny in Indianapolis, it can be arranged.

Anyone interested in Indy lessons with Danny just PM me and we can arrange it for when he is here.

It really doesn't matter if you are a straight pool, one pocket, 8-ball, or 9-ball player; Danny has lots of info he is willing to pass on. He has won world titles (or the equivalent) in all of those disciplines. Whoever you are, he knows more about pool than you do and is willing to share.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Good luck with the lessons, Dennis. Danny D is an old school superguru across most pool disciplines, so you'll be in very good hands. Make sure he is OK with your videoing the lessons and sharing them with others.

Stu: I've had Danny come in and have set up multiple lessons for him many times in the past three or so years. He is fine with the taping and he doesn't care if people watch. It's like listening to him do his commentary on accu-stats only it's your game is talking about.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Dennis,
Just a note that Danny usually stops in Indy just before or after his Chicago stops. While so far I have been monopolizing his time; if there are any Indiana players that would like a lesson with Danny in Indianapolis, it can be arranged.

Anyone interested in Indy lessons with Danny just PM me and we can arrange it for when he is here.

It really doesn't matter if you are a straight pool, one pocket, 8-ball, or 9-ball player; Danny has lots of info he is willing to pass on. He has won world titles (or the equivalent) in all of those disciplines. Whoever you are, he knows more about pool than you do and is willing to share.

Don: I'm starting to get interest for the 20th or so. We have an IBC Banquet on the 22nd.

Maybe you could aim for the week before or after.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Bump for the Accu-stats 14.1 Commentator par excellence

Just got off the horn with Danny.

He's got some lessons booked from 2-8 pm today at Red Shoes, from noon to 6 Tuesday at the Illinois Billiard Club and so far a few hours on Thursday at the Illinois Billiard Club.

It turns out that he is not leaving for Indianapolis until Sunday so he has a few more days in Chicago if someone is interested in taking a lesson. For lessons in Indy, get in touch with Williebetmore.