82 Ball Run

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very Nice run Sascha. Looks like another 100 on vid is coming soon!

Congrats,
RG

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your very good at getting yourself out of tight spots and keeping the inning going.

Nekdo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good run!
Everything was perfect and then something went very wrong:frown:
That sort of endings makes me want to break something:mad:
82 is exceptional and it was very smooth;)

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Nekdo, it´s always that one little mistake...i just wanted to play a simple stop shot and would have been perfect.... i knew if i get to the breakshot i run 100+ if nothing happens in the next rack. Well, i guess i just took my eyes of the shot and took it for granted. You bet that i wanted to break something right there, too ! It pissed me off pretty bad but i know the big number will come sooner or later...did not do too well today, 4 runs ended in the 3rd rack each, i think todays high run is like 41 or so....will do better tomorrow i hope...

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
You had a great run going. When you got yourself out of trouble at the beginning of the last two racks I thought you were on your way to a 100. Don't beat yourself up over it, as good as you play you will have another 100 very soon. Good job.

Bill

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member

Just finished your 82 ball run video. I really enjoyed watching.
You were on your way to that 100 something.
Keep that up and you will be hitting 100's often.
Good playing my friend.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Great Shooting Sasha !!!

i see you had a little Brain Fade on the shot before you had missed. i hate when that happens, your brain miss fires and says one thing and your arm does another. I'm Not gonna hit ya with the ole "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda" just Great Shootin, Keep it up kid !

i see you took a page out of my book, by taking a drink break every so often.

i will race you to the 1st one to 100 on video !!!! LOL

i think we both wanna join good ole Marop !

Steve

Last edited:

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just finished your 82 ball run video. I really enjoyed watching.
You were on your way to that 100 something.
Keep that up and you will be hitting 100's often.
Good playing my friend.

Thanks my friend, i can give it right back to you...we both will get the triple digit again, soon

sausage

Banned
I'm Not gonna hit ya with the ole "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda"
personally, i don't see anything wrong with critiquing a run. anybody can say, "nice going".

i remember when i was a 14.1 noob. i longed for someone who knew the game to tell me what i was doing wrong. even with a high run of 84 i STILL need that input because i feel that i should be playing better. when i get to florida find a table, and eventually post a vid of my runs. i want to hear lots of "hey dumbass, you should have shot the 5ball with draw then taken the 11! " it's all part of the learning curve.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
"hey dumbass, you should have shot the 5ball with draw then taken the 11! " QUOTE]

LOL, LOL

now i cant wait to see it and say it !!! just remember you told me so

everyone needs a pat on the back once in a while, i took it easy on sacha i was a little hard on him with one of his previous runs..

Steve

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
[ i took it easy on sacha i was a little hard on him with one of his previous runs..

Steve

you don´t have to Steve, say what you want, everything is welcome. I know that it wasn´t perfect but when do you see a perfect run ? Never from one of us here except for John.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
you don´t have to Steve, say what you want, everything is welcome. I know that it wasn´t perfect but when do you see a perfect run ? Never from one of us here except for John.

This is very true my friend !!!!

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
even the pros have to change their plan numerous times sometimes but that doesn´t matter as long as you get the job done. Also everybody is running a rack different sometimes so someone can not say you should have played that ball first and then this one...also we often don´t see angels correctly on tapes.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
personally, i don't see anything wrong with critiquing a run. anybody can say, "nice going".

I agree with "Everyone needs "Pats on the Back" and if you notice 99% of my comments are "Pats on the Back" b/c there isn't enough of them in this World. I also never seen them coming enough from my employment during my career to myself & my fellow workers.
Critiquing comes when a player needs it and I will lend a hand if they are willing to except it. Many times a strong player like Sascha & some others here on the 14.1 Forum do not need critiquing b/c they know what they have done wrong during a rack. You can tell easily by the way they play other racks so cleanly. Yes, all our videos are not perfect runs.
Like Sascha stated (no run is perfect) but strong players can shoot their way back in the run. All runs have to come to an end. If we can make every ball every time we shoot. Then this Sport would be no fun. A strong players Knows what they done wrong and that is why they work so hard on their goals.

Last edited:

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I agree with "Everyone needs "Pats on the Back" and if you notice 99% of my comments are "Pats on the Back" b/c there isn't enough of them in this World. I also never seen them coming enough from my employment during my career to myself & my fellow workers.
Critiquing comes when a player needs it and I will lean a hand if they are willing to except it. Many times a strong player like Sascha & some others here on the 14.1 Forum do not need critiquing b/c they know what they have done wrong during a rack. You can tell easily by the way they play other racks so cleanly. Yes, all our videos are not perfect runs.
Like Sascha stated (no run is perfect) but strong players can shoot their way back in the run. All runs have to come to an end. If we can make every ball every time we shoot. Then this Sport would be no fun. A strong players Knows what they done wrong and that is why they work so hard on their goals.

you hit the nail on the head my friend :thumbup: