I ran a 104 in under 25 mins

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
Ok so for the first time on video I ran over a 100. The video was shot on a flip camera and my friend doesn't now how to put it on az so thanks to my friend Steve ? the video will follow soon please be patient as I will be sending it to him .I am so glad I finally caught a nice run on Camera

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Gerard,

it gives me great pleasure to wish you a congats. And i am real glad to help you do the conversion and posting it online for you !!

would you like me to post the link here in this thread once its done ?

BTW my last name is Kurtz not "?" LOL

cant wait to get it in the mail and get it done for you !

Your Pal,
-Steve

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
Yes I would like you to post it & I know your last name just didn't want to use it without talking to you first Thanks again.I will get it to you as soon as I can.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Yes I would like you to post it & I know your last name just didn't want to use it without talking to you first Thanks again.I will get it to you as soon as I can.

this place is like "Cheers" everybody knows everyone's name !!

no worries

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok so for the first time on video I ran over a 100. The video was shot on a flip camera and my friend doesn't now how to put it on az so thanks to my friend Steve ? the video will follow soon please be patient as I will be sending it to him .I am so glad I finally caught a nice run on Camera

Nice Job! Looking forward to seeing your video.

Good shooting to you,

Kevin

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats on your special accomplishment. Can't wait to watch it.

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Freaking awesome congrats. :thumbup: I'll be happy when I can make it past 15:eek:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

bank buster

Bank Buster
Silver Member

Congrats on that milestone run!

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member

That's a great achievement! Congrats.:thumbup:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

Super impressed. Congrats--- that's a big deal.

The moment I run over 100, I'll have the peace in my heart to quit trying to hard. Until then, it's a sickness.

high five-

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member

That's John Schmidt speed, my friend. Should be very enjoyable to watch. No hemming and hawing about what to do next. Just get down and do it.

If I remember correctly, you also had a 200 a few years back. You probably have a bunch of 100s but this is the first on video, right?

Congrats.

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
Just to make clear this is not the first time I ran over 100 I have done it 8 times. But this is the first time it was on video

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just watched the video. Nice job to Steve K and Steve U on the video. Gerard, that was a really sweet 104! Quick, decisive, and even when things went a little awry you got back into line with a minimum amount of corrective shots. Not that it wasn't apparent in person but this video clearly shows you have one heck of a nice smooth consistent stroke. I feel like I've gone back in time to when this game really was something watching you line up and shoot them in. This video definitely gave me some inspiration! I just might have to head out and play some 14.1.

Good shooting to you,

Kevin

Gio Sr.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats Gerard, it makes me want to run down to the clubhouse and practice. I got a kick out of your reaction when you were a little off on the position. Great shooting!

Great job on the video Steve.

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
Steve, thanks again for all you did ! Although this was not my highest or smoothest (lol) run it was one of the few times on camera Last time I couldn't run a 10, & as you can see I had some trouble with table speed . I love just running balls I don't really gamble and tournaments that I play in are few and far between but I really like 14.1 .I think its the best game for my all around game.

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Very nicely done. If you ever come to Dallas, you've got a game. :)

mnhighrunlist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job. I really like your pace of play and focus. Most excellent video, usually we don't see video from the side of table angle. It worked well. Awesome graphics.

-Dennis