An Exact Aim Point For English

eddiethelock

Locksmith
Silver Member
I'm about done with waitin.. If you are a serious pool player and someone discovers something that no one has seen, you better be damn sure you're gonna find out and pay attention. You all seen it before and acted accordingly. Someone sets up a shot and demonstrates and gets a crowd. Then find yourself trying it at some time later on. Correct? After talking to some top names in pool I asked the question "has anyone ever found an exact aim point for english"?. No, No and No were the replies. So now it must be about betting to get some attention here. I'm layin 5-1 that I've discovered an exact point to dead center of the pocket for EVERY level of english. Just to reassure you that I didn't pull it out of thin air. I made an error using Stan Shuffett's Pro-One CTE and found this. Would be very challenging for a player to switch over to this different technique after all the years they have in on their style of play, but a brand new player after learning to hit the ball straight will do inside english in the first week, comfortably. That doesn't concern me anymore switching my approach and technique but it took me some time with trust and amazement, I've been on this for over five years. Real tired of waiting for acknowledgement on this. With all due respect to the man, I ran out to Tony Roble's home last year to explain and within the first five minutes I instructed him to shoot a shot the way I say. His reply (on a sick cut shot) was "Wow, I just made that shot twice in a row". Impressed him but he a busy man, but after hearing that and seeing how he reacted it got his attention. I'm not waiting another week, month, year. The betting window is open and the line is 5-1 and if you have no balls on the 5-1, I'll give you 10-1.. I'm looking for a HOF/Top Player to endorse this and they will compensated well. A world beater, who's word will be solid . If no one ever found an aim point, and I'm claiming I did, wouldn't you like to know wtf it is? Danny Barouty told me at a long time ago, "sell it cheap" sell it for ten dollars, but don't release it until you get 2000 subscribers,that way you get compensated and not robbed. Someone with enough pull to get 2000 people. Guessin that's the move. That's what's on the table, right out in the open. Tony was chosen as an endorser because we go back over 40 years and would be one of the most trusted and a great friend. He's gonna take a good hard look again and validate it or walk and may it may make it's debut at another HoF'ers booth at the expo. The example of the shot i gave to Tony is worth a hundred alone... just the one! One example of it with witnesses at Derby City was shooting a ball up the long rail that is frozen on the lower first diamond (a sick cut) but,,, over 28 times in a row, was on a roll for 30-40 in a row but was interrupted by a guy that wanted to know how I was doing it. i asked him to wait cause I was on a big run and I missed the next shot, that along with multiple of 10 and over at other rooms. Didn't get your attention yet? It has taken me serious time and trust issues on this but after it is all said and done, it's dead in the hole, center of pocket beyond belief. Just like Pro-One, you will never hit the center of the pocket better, not even with ball in hand. This would be most beneficial to players already using CTE. You would fall into a shot and then after your pivot you would move over to my system. The most incredible thing about it is how really simple it is. I'm in awe that I've discovered it, after all the years of this game in existence? So many here bust my chops everywhere I go and I give it right back in all fun. Break my chops all you want on this but bet some first if you wanna chirp from here on out. I've contacted a couple of well respected people on this and got enough positive feedback that it's on. If you hear it from them in the very near future, take note..

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm about done with waitin.. If you are a serious pool player and someone discovers something that no one has seen, you better be damn sure you're gonna find out and pay attention. You all seen it before and acted accordingly. Someone sets up a shot and demonstrates and gets a crowd. Then find yourself trying it at some time later on. Correct? After talking to some top names in pool I asked the question "has anyone ever found an exact aim point for english"?. No, No and No were the replies. So now it must be about betting to get some attention here. I'm layin 5-1 that I've discovered an exact point to dead center of the pocket for EVERY level of english. Just to reassure you that I didn't pull it out of thin air. I made an error using Stan Shuffett's Pro-One CTE and found this. Would be very challenging for a player to switch over to this different technique after all the years they have in on their style of play, but a brand new player after learning to hit the ball straight will do inside english in the first week, comfortably. That doesn't concern me anymore switching my approach and technique but it took me some time with trust and amazement, I've been on this for over five years. Real tired of waiting for acknowledgement on this. With all due respect to the man, I ran out to Tony Roble's home last year to explain and within the first five minutes I instructed him to shoot a shot the way I say. His reply (on a sick cut shot) was "Wow, I just made that shot twice in a row". Impressed him but he a busy man, but after hearing that and seeing how he reacted it got his attention. I'm not waiting another week, month, year. The betting window is open and the line is 5-1 and if you have no balls on the 5-1, I'll give you 10-1.. I'm looking for a HOF/Top Player to endorse this and they will compensated well. A world beater, who's word will be solid . If no one ever found an aim point, and I'm claiming I did, wouldn't you like to know wtf it is? Danny Barouty told me at a long time ago, "sell it cheap" sell it for ten dollars, but don't release it until you get 2000 subscribers,that way you get compensated and not robbed. Someone with enough pull to get 2000 people. Guessin that's the move. That's what's on the table, right out in the open. Tony was chosen as an endorser because we go back over 40 years and would be one of the most trusted and a great friend. He's gonna take a good hard look again and validate it or walk and may it may make it's debut at another HoF'ers booth at the expo. The example of the shot i gave to Tony is worth a hundred alone... just the one! One example of it with witnesses at Derby City was shooting a ball up the long rail that is frozen on the lower first diamond (a sick cut) but,,, over 28 times in a row, was on a roll for 30-40 in a row but was interrupted by a guy that wanted to know how I was doing it. i asked him to wait cause I was on a big run and I missed the next shot, that along with multiple of 10 and over at other rooms. Didn't get your attention yet? It has taken me serious time and trust issues on this but after it is all said and done, it's dead in the hole, center of pocket beyond belief. Just like Pro-One, you will never hit the center of the pocket better, not even with ball in hand. This would be most beneficial to players already using CTE. You would fall into a shot and then after your pivot you would move over to my system. The most incredible thing about it is how really simple it is. I'm in awe that I've discovered it, after all the years of this game in existence? So many here bust my chops everywhere I go and I give it right back in all fun. Break my chops all you want on this but bet some first if you wanna chirp from here on out. I've contacted a couple of well respected people on this and got enough positive feedback that it's on. If you hear it from them in the very near future, take note..

Great job! That is an elusive point!

randyg

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've discovered an exact point to dead center of the pocket for EVERY level of english.

There is a lot of extra stuff in the post but this is the only thing that really matters.

This can only work, based on real world physics, with a specific shaft type and speed and distance from the cueball. All other changes to the shot will need adjustments. Another issue with any aiming system or "system" is that it needs the ability of the player to hit the cueball consistently where they are trying to. Which cuts down even more on the number of players any system will work for. I have seen a million players be shown where to hit the object ball to make it, then where to hit the cueball to make it, and line up the angle to make it, and have the player miss by 4 inches because they had no idea how to move the cue properly. There is no secret ingredient past just playing a lot and knowing how your shaft and mechanics work together. Only "system" that I think works well enough to use is the rail kicking systems and even those are a starting point that you adjust based on conditions.

Last edited:

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know enough to chirp
but even then I might refrain

this sentence is the one that's got me thinking tho:
"The most incredible thing about it is how really simple it is. I'm in awe that I've discovered it, after all the years of this game in existence?"

when I think of where we can aim (cb&ob)
the physics that I understand only from (relatively minimal) experience
and how easy it is screw up a stroke, from conception to execution
how many variables there are, and yet how well they align sometimes

this sounds like a magic bullet
but I wonder
not does, but *can* a magic bullet in pool even exist?

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So, Tony Robles says he will take a good hard look at it and either endorse or walk?
If it's that great, why hasn't he endorsed it already?
My Momma said if it sounds too good to be true.....just sayin...

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

"The most incredible thing about it is how really simple it is. I'm in awe that I've discovered it, after all the years of this game in existence?"

but I wonder

with the info available on-line and by hamb many know how, but, they still miss because of a failure to execute

in short the answer is "no", imo

eddiethelock

Locksmith
Silver Member

but I wonder

and if i said yeah would you believe me? doesn't matter it's yeah

eddiethelock

Locksmith
Silver Member
tony's a busy guy but contacted him today and will meet within the next two weeks and then it's on.. you happy?

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
haha, knowing where the aim point or contact point is doesn't mean the person will consistently hit it, english, german, or whatever ... this isn't worth the price of a good bourbon other than the humor of watching someone try to sell it.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I already have an aiming system that does this for me as well. I'm working on a book. Good luck to you!

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe Logic should rule here: if ANY aiming system worked- I mean really worked proof positive 100% of the time- it should then not bee too hard to master- and we would all be EQUAL SHOTMAKERS! So is this part of a Bernie Sanders campaign to make us all EQUAL Poolplayers?
You want an aiming formula; here's one: proper basic instruction, unlimited love for the game, hours of practice daily, great competitive fire, continuous escalating competition, put education and career employment on hold, and find someone to support you while you do all of this or be so great, so young, that you can do it all yourself - there is no magic bullet, and we will all never be equals at this game.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well they got guys to hype bonus ball. How bad can perflish be?

Me, I don't use spin as a means to cinch stuff.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"...over 28 times in a row, was on a roll for 30-40 in a row but..."

Without video, you aren't believed up in hrre.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

but I wonder

Are you and the op the same person...hmmmmmm

eddiethelock

Locksmith
Silver Member
Maybe Logic should rule here: if ANY aiming system worked- I mean really worked proof positive 100% of the time- it should then not bee too hard to master- and we would all be EQUAL SHOTMAKERS! So is this part of a Bernie Sanders campaign to make us all EQUAL Poolplayers?
You want an aiming formula; here's one: proper basic instruction, unlimited love for the game, hours of practice daily, great competitive fire, continuous escalating competition, put education and career employment on hold, and find someone to support you while you do all of this or be so great, so young, that you can do it all yourself - there is no magic bullet, and we will all never be equals at this game.

sounds like you're havin a problem believing in CTE.. yep.. Tyler had that same problem