Need help with old joss cue very rare?? Meucci original night road agent also info..

$$PAPINO$$

Registered
I am looking for some info on this cue.. I want any info i can get, how rare, value,things like that... All i know is it was made in 1986.. I had a leather wrap put on and it had that date behind the wrap..it is a steel joint cue and in black block letters it says " joss made for nick varner world champion"... Its a 4 point with a plain butt... Please help, want a value mainly... I havent been able to find one like it.. It was in joss cue archives as nvj-2....but how many did they make... Thanks for looking...
I also have a muecci road agent "original" night time... What are they bringing these day.. Its all original with matching shaft but has some scuffs and dings...looking to sell that one soon...

Attachments

• cues 031.jpg
    cues 031.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,908

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a better picture for you,
http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1828
I've never heard anything special about the Varner Joss' as far as collecter values. My "estimation would be maybe $200 in 75% condition, up to maybe $350 in 95%.
The Varner signature series probably run a bit more. Hope this helps,,,,,
Maybe Chopdoc will show up, he's up on the Joss stuff,,,,,,,

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are not incredibly rare but I would call them desirable for JOSS fans. Though not "rare" we don't see them very often for sale.

Personally, being a fan, I consider them desirable and collectible. They make great shooters or are suitable for display/collection.

I am sorry that I have no idea of production numbers, JOSS might answer that if you contact them.

I try to stay away from the value issue.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, The only time I tried to find out what something was worth on the main forum, it was an old pool book.

Some wilson guy locked the thread (after 3 replies) no harsh words from anyone nothing bad said by anyone

and yet since then I see over and over people doing this. Rob Roy selling instructional DVD sets people selling

other stuff, and all the time people asking what something is worth and I never see any of these threads locked.

It should be either allowed or not, but certainly not left to one persons favoritism. Just saying.

And please don't respond well you know who that wilson guy is I know exactly who he is but fair is fair, if you read what I wrote.

Last edited:

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, The only time I tried to find out what something was worth on the main forum, it was an old pool book.

Some wilson guy locked the thread (after 3 replies) no harsh words from anyone nothing bad said by anyone

and yet since then I see over and over people doing this. Rob Roy selling instructional DVD sets people selling

other stuff, and all the time people asking what something is worth and I never see any of these threads locked.

It should be either allowed or not, but certainly not left to one persons favoritism. Just saying.

And please don't respond well you know who that wilson guy is I know exactly who he is but fair is fair, if you read what I wrote.

You shouldn't go into other people's threads knocking their action. Whine to the mods if you have a problem.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You shouldn't go into other people's threads knocking their action. Whine to the mods if you have a problem.

Just stating the facts not whining not that I

have to explain myself to you.

Mind your own business, when I talk to you

you'll know it. Have a nice day!

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just stating the facts not whining not that I

have to explain myself to you.

Mind your own business, when I talk to you

you'll know it. Have a nice day!

Your whining and complaining is strangely familiar......is this my ex-wife stalking me on AZB?!?