Attn; Jeff Sparks !

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, you were working a deal to finally give him the car?

That's good to hear. Hope it is still running good.

Are you delivering it or does he have to come get it?

I like when stories have happy endings. :)

Aloha.

Snarky intruder #1, made a 'funny'...I'm sure Snarky's #2 and 3, will follow close behind (thats their MO)..They operate kinda like rats, when they smell cheese !..:boring2: :boring2: :boring2:

Night, night boys !...time for my nightcap with the ugly barmaid's ! :D
Cartoon_Rat__by_Koigokoro_chan.jpg

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Than why did you bad mouth it before ? I'm saying is if that is the only thing he has "done for pool" than it's clearly not enough to win the bet. He played pool, and was determined to be very good at it by pool folks that agreed he played well.

THat does not promote the sport, move the sport forward, bring new people in the sport. This is not an action award, like you are now trying make it become. Nice PR skills by the way, but it's not really gonna work. I'm not that slow ;)

Who has done more for the game of pool, Mark Griffin, or Bugs Rucker?

I'm not saying I'm Mark Griffin, just like SJD was no Bugs, but that is the point I'm trying to make. And its no knock on SJD or Bugs, they were not involved with moving the sport forward or promoting the game for whatever reasons.... that's fine.

But SJD clearly asked about my contributions, and I said lets put up then if you think I have not. I only said I've done more than him, and I have. He played better than me. But I never said he didn't. I've NEVER attacked his skills in the game, not once.

But SJD is about the same age as my dad, and SJD is showing some of the same signs of dementia too, with the insults and the 3rd grade tirades, inability to stay on topic, so I'm not gonna rob him. Let him use his money to spend it on the ladies. Just another thread that SJD has a habit of turning south quickly.. just like at 1P.org.

So, I'm done arguing about it anymore. You two can enjoy it. I'm going back to NPR where we can get some stuff accomplished ;)

I did not bad mouth the HOF. What I said was that I thought it was pathetic that a player whom they would induct, they would ban.

And, depending on the point of view of whomever is doing the judging you could lose your bet, whatever it is :)

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does your wife know you're cheating on her with Dick?

I may be an anonymous chump, but we all KNOW that you're a chump.. Kiss your boyfriend goodnight

#####
Private Message: Loser

Today, 12:07 AM
AzB Silver Member

vCash: 500
Loser

Your wife is a lard ass and you're a ****ing pussy loser.
#####

Clearly, you are a waste.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
#####
Private Message: Loser

Today, 12:07 AM
AzB Silver Member

vCash: 500
Loser

Your wife is a lard ass and you're a ****ing pussy loser.
#####

Clearly, you are a waste.

Lou Figueroa

No shit....... He should be on permanent vacation

androd

androd
Silver Member
"Actually Tom I'm sorry I used his name in the story, I didn't know Dick at all, but I knew of him, and I knew he was a very good player. When I told this story I wasn't trying to belittle him. Once again Dick if you get to read this and from the looks of things I'm guessing you will, I meant no harm, just telling a story. I wouldn't want Alibi Al telling everyone about the time at LeCue when I lost all my money, cue stick, golf clubs, watch, and my favorite pair of alligator shoes to him, but I damn sure did! Yep, I walked out barefoot!!! Yep, I asked old Al for a walking stick, and he said, "Walk alone!" Or the time somewhere in Oklahoma that Weldon Rogers mopped the floor with me on a super tight Fisher bar table and I had to leave that town without gas money, or the time that I told James Christopher that if he beat me, I'd get a job! So,I worked for 3 months as a swamper on a pipeline crew laying a natural gas line in Athens, Ohio!! I got beat plenty and like I said, there's no shame in losing. To borrow a line from Speed in Hard Times, "It's like old momma said" "Playin and losin is the next best thing to playin and winnin." Dick, I apologize, will you accept?"
Jeff Sparks.

Rod.
P.S. A little update for all the Haters here.

Last edited:

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy Stroud who is not exactly a shrinking violet when it comes to talking
about his game once, said on here or op.org that Ed kelly and SJD are
the only two people that ever beat me. I beat everyone else. Pretty
good company if you ask me.
jack

Why would you believe what he said? I think that Dick and Stroud do share certain traits, however?? LMAO. New Name=Salvage Title Dick.

Reactions: KRJ

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Actually Tom I'm sorry I used his name in the story, I didn't know Dick at all, but I knew of him, and I knew he was a very good player. When I told this story I wasn't trying to belittle him. Once again Dick if you get to read this and from the looks of things I'm guessing you will, I meant no harm, just telling a story. I wouldn't want Alibi Al telling everyone about the time at LeCue when I lost all my money, cue stick, golf clubs, watch, and my favorite pair of alligator shoes to him, but I damn sure did! Yep, I walked out barefoot!!! Yep, I asked old Al for a walking stick, and he said, "Walk alone!" Or the time somewhere in Oklahoma that Weldon Rogers mopped the floor with me on a super tight Fisher bar table and I had to leave that town without gas money, or the time that I told James Christopher that if he beat me, I'd get a job! So,I worked for 3 months as a swamper on a pipeline crew laying a natural gas line in Athens, Ohio!! I got beat plenty and like I said, there's no shame in losing. To borrow a line from Speed in Hard Times, "It's like old momma said" "Playin and losin is the next best thing to playin and winnin." Dick, I apologize, will you accept?"

Rod.
P.S. A little update for all the Haters here.

Thank you for passing that on Rod..A few guys have already informed Jeff, that I cannot post on 1P.org...I hope someone will pass this on to him... I would be more than happy to accept his apology, if I could get him to adjust his story !

I am getting old and forgetful, but I am certain I never lost ANY car, on the road EVER !..And If I had, I damn sure wouldn't have stiffed anyone for it !...I also don't recall EVER booking a loser in Amarillo, and I played Andy Olgiun there, numerous times, often with Slim Preston staking him, 'til he saw Andy couldn't win !

If Jeff had busted me, he probably would have busted Slim too, and thats a whole bunch of cars there !...Also, the time line is a bit off !..I was not that proud of my bar table game, in the late 60's..As I was telling John H., I wish I could locate Andy...He was in the action joint (there was only one) 24/7 and if he says I got beat in there, I must have been too drunk to "drive off" !..It was a hell of a good story Jeff, but it just wasn't me that you played !

SJD

PS..By the way, I stopped in that old rough, tough cowboy bar, (the action joint) just a few years ago on my way to a funeral in Wichita !..Its still there.. I sit down, and order a drink, and I see about 6 couples on the dance floor...ALL MEN, no women..The old joint is now a 'gay' bar !..(not that theres anything wrong with that :eek:)

Last edited:

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not bad mouth the HOF. What I said was that I thought it was pathetic that a player whom they would induct, they would ban.

And, depending on the point of view of whomever is doing the judging you could lose your bet, whatever it is :)

Lou Figueroa

No Lou, you said the voting was fixed, that people told others to vote for a certain guy. That's what you said, now quit lying about it.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for passing that on Rod..A few guys have already informed Jeff, that I cannot post on 1P.org...I hope someone will pass this on to him... I would be more than happy to accept his apology, if I could get him to adjust his story !

I am getting old and forgetful, but I am certain I never lost ANY car, on the road EVER !..And If I had, I damn sure wouldn't have stiffed anyone for it !...I also don't recall EVER booking a loser in Amarillo, and I played Andy Olgiun there, numerous times, often with Slim Preston staking him, 'til he saw Andy couldn't win !

If Jeff had busted me, he probably would have busted Slim too, and thats a whole bunch of cars there !...Also, the time line is a bit off !..I was not that proud of my bar table game, in the late 60's..As I was telling John H., I wish I could locate Andy...He was in the action joint (there was only one) 24/7 and if he says I got beat in there, I must have been too drunk to "drive off" !..It was a hell of a good story Jeff, but it just wasn't me that you played !

SJD

PS..By the way, I stopped in that old rough, tough cowboy bar, (the action joint) just a few years ago on my way to a funeral in Wichita !..Its still there.. I sit down, and order a drink, and I see about 6 couples on the dance floor...ALL MEN, no women..The old joint is now a 'gay' bar !..(not that theres anything wrong with that :eek:)

Jeff knew who you were Dick. And if he busted someone, and that someone lost a car to him, I think he would remember, but good try.

P.S. No tellin' what you lost in the gay bar.:eek:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
No Lou, you said the voting was fixed, that people told others to vote for a certain guy. That's what you said, now quit lying about it.

:killingme::killingme::killingme::killingme:
JoeyA

androd

androd
Silver Member
Jeff knew who you were Dick. And if he busted someone, and that someone lost a car to him, I think he would remember, but good try.

P.S. No tellin' what you lost in the gay bar.:eek:

Jeff posted that, I just copied it.
Rod.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff posted that, I just copied it.
Rod.

Yeah, I know Jeff posted that on OP.org. And I understand you copied it. Jeff is being a nice guy and apologizing if the story upset SJD, he also is not saying the facts of the story were wrong. I tend to believe it, mainly because Jeff said he played SJD before at leCue, so he definitely knew SJD. It's a funny story, and the fact that the laugh is on SJD, a guy that has dished a tremendous amount of shiet towards many, well, makes it even funnier.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I know Jeff posted that on OP.org. And I understand you copied it. Jeff is being a nice guy and apologizing if the story upset SJD, he also is not saying the facts of the story were wrong. I tend to believe it, mainly because Jeff said he played SJD before at leCue, so he definitely knew SJD. It's a funny story, and the fact that the laugh is on SJD, a guy that has dished a tremendous amount of shiet towards many, well, makes it even funnier.

Once again Bunter, you have proven to me, (and most others).. that you know absolutely nothing, about ANYTHING pool related !..Your incessant silly PM's to me, only further confirm my convictions !..Your record is perfect..you have not been right one time about any of your unfounded accusations !..You are obviously, a non-playing, non-gambling, disturbed individual, in extreme denial ! (and thats putting it VERY politely) ! :rolleyes:

Bunter, I seriously doubt you could make a 'Special Olympics' team, for the handicapped without cheating the poor kids!
..I feel quite certain, Jeff and I will come to a reasonable accord, regarding what did, or did not happen 40 some years ago..Remember the Artie/Beard confrontation, about what happened, and when ? ..I don't think that was EVER resolved, to anyones satisfaction !

Until then Bunthead, you could best serve yourself, by butting out, when the grown-ups are talking !..Your clamoring for attention, by attacking me, only makes you look more like Mr.Birriards with your every post ! (now theres a guy worthy of emulating) :sorry:

PS..I'm sure you will respond in your usual [sic] intelligent manner, thus making yourself look even more mentally deficient!...(what a surprise that would be) :rolleyes:

Bunter's most flattering recent mug shot ! :wink:
mqdefault.jpg
(just before he OD'd, from over medication) :cool:

Last edited:

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once again Bunter, you have proven to me, (and most others).. that you know absolutely nothing, about ANYTHING pool related !..Your incessant silly PM's to me, only further confirm my convictions !..Your record is perfect..you have not been right one time about any of your unfounded accusations !..You are obviously, a non-playing, non-gambling, disturbed individual, in extreme denial ! (and thats putting it VERY politely) ! :rolleyes:

Bunter, I seriously doubt you could make a 'Special Olympics' team, for the handicapped without cheating the poor kids!
..I feel quite certain, Jeff and I will come to a reasonable accord, regarding what did, or did not happen 40 some years ago..Remember the Artie/Beard confrontation, about what happened, and when ? ..I don't think that was EVER resolved, to anyones satisfaction !

Until then Bunthead, you could best serve yourself, by butting out, when the grown-ups are talking !..Your clamoring for attention, by attacking me, only makes you look more like Mr.Birriards with your every post ! (now theres a guy worthy of emulating) :sorry:

PS..I'm sure you will respond in your usual [sic] intelligent manner, thus making yourself look even more mentally deficient!...(what a surprise that would be) :rolleyes:

View attachment 380905

Just remember though, I'm not the one who air barrelled a car. That would be the one and only SJD. The guy that doesn't like to brag.....and now we know why.:thumbup:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

View attachment 380905

SJD, amazing how some folks are so ready to believe a guy that drops out of the woodwork with a 50 year old recollection. Most certainly the guy beat someone out of a car. That you don't recall losing a car means to me that the guy was or is confused about who he beat all those years ago.

But of course drawing THAT kind of logical conclusion would take a bit of critical thinking. I guess some here prefer to go off half-cocked, but hey, what else is new.

Lou Figueroa

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
SJD, amazing how some folks are so ready to believe a guy that drops out of the woodwork with a 50 year old recollection. Most certainly the guy beat someone out of a car. That you don't recall losing a car means to me that the guy was or is confused about who he beat all those years ago.

But of course drawing THAT kind of logical conclusion would take a bit of critical thinking. I guess some here prefer to go off half-cocked, but hey, what else is new.

Lou Figueroa

And the same logic applies... maybe some folks wanted to forget a bad "incident", and has since passed it out of his memory. Some tend to think if a player beat a guy out of a car, he'd remember that the rest of his life.

Kind of sux when someone you like is on the other side of a negative story, huh ? Your retainer fee on this story is gonna be HUGE, enjoy the extra cash and take your lovely wife out for a nice dinner, enjoy yourselves ;)

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the same logic applies... maybe some folks wanted to forget a bad "incident", and has since passed it out of his memory. Some tend to think if a player beat a guy out of a car, he'd remember that the rest of his life.

Kind of sux when someone you like is on the other side of a negative story, huh ? Your retainer fee on this story is gonna be HUGE, enjoy the extra cash and take your lovely wife out for a nice dinner, enjoy yourselves ;)

Well the bottom line is: we don't know. Maybe this will be resolved. Maybe it won't. At least SJD deserves the benefit of the doubt, particularly vs an unknown guy, no?

Lou Figueroa