9-Ball World Championship (LIVE)

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 25th 9-Ball World Championship from Doha, Qatar. 14 tables being streamed for free. Only need to register for an account on left side of screen. If you have account from previous years that will work as well. When logged in just click any table number (T1 - T14) to view that table. Click the Showing ALL messages at the top of the chat if you want to view chat only on that table.

http://live.qbsf.qa/en/login

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Totally

That's what I am assuming too... Cause it looks like Amir Rota is out and Keane Rota is a imaginary person. lol Table 8 at 2:00pm their time Mika and Oliver.

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No problem I am happy it turned out to be helpful. In the qualifying stage it was killing me trying to keep all the players I wanted to see straight from the pages and pages of brackets. This makes me think it might be useful for the wpa to make a database with the ability to post event reports by country by match time by fargo rating ya know. Especially for the bigger events where there are a ton of unknown players and only a handful of marquee players. They could even sort by custom list like fantasy football.