Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello,

- 3 shafts 13mm
- matching JP
- Black lather wrap
- Segmented handle
- cue is new, unchalcked (only imperfection are some little dust spots in the collar
under the paint, i've tried to catch it with the camera but is very difficult to see).
- weight around 19oz, very well balanced.

Shipping from EU.

SOLD

Thanks
Alessandro

Attachments

• a - Copia.jpg
    a - Copia.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 2,681
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 2,673
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 2,688
  • g - Copia.jpg
    g - Copia.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 2,677
  • s - Copia.jpg
    s - Copia.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 2,673
Last edited:

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
Hello,

- 3 shafts 13mm

- matching JP

- Black lather wrap

- Segmented handle

- cue is new, unchalcked (only imperfection are some little dust spots in the collar

under the paint, i've tried to catch it with the camera but is very difficult to see).

- weight around 19oz, very well balanced.

Shipping from EU.

Price 1600usd Shipped.

Thanks

Alessandro

Anybody that buys the cue I will correct the finish for free, I had an issue with my UV finish that the UV manufacturer said it was a contaminated bad batch, I will refinish the cue and make it right.

aleplace

>>Alessandro<<
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Anybody that buys the cue I will correct the finish for free, I had an issue with my UV finish that the UV manufacturer said it was a contaminated bad batch, I will refinish the cue and make it right.

Thanks Tony... some offers but cue still available. Thanks

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0

Since tony is offering to make the cue finish rite. Why don't u send it to him now so he can correct his bad finish job before u sell it. U will have better luck selling cue Im sure with the finish done rite this time. And since he has a different finish he says is a great finish. Just my two cents.

aleplace

>>Alessandro<<
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Since tony is offering to make the cue finish rite. Why don't u send it to him now so he can correct his bad finish job before u sell it. U will have better luck selling cue Im sure with the finish done rite this time. And since he has a different finish he says is a great finish. Just my two cents.

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually i live in Italy and the cue is here with me. So is not convenient to ship the cue in the US if i'm not sure about the country where the cue will be sold.

The little dust points under the paint are almost invisible so maybe someone can take the cue without the free refinishing..

Thanks

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Thanks for your suggestion. Actually i live in Italy and the cue is here with me. So is not convenient to ship the cue in the US if i'm not sure about the country where the cue will be sold.

The little dust points under the paint are almost invisible so maybe someone can take the cue without the free refinishing..

Thanks

Oh ok. Gotcha. I've always wanted to visit Italy. Lol.
I just figured tony would cover the cost to get the cue back to fix his finish problem. So he don't have a cue out there with a finish not done rite. Is all. Fwiw. Good luck with the sale. Very nice looking cue. Btw

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Oh ok. Gotcha. I've always wanted to visit Italy. Lol.
I just figured tony would cover the cost to get the cue back to fix his finish problem. So he don't have a cue out there with a finish not done rite. Is all. Fwiw. Good luck with the sale. Very nice looking cue. Btw
He need will GOOD LUCK.
I didn't send my Cue back for an new finish to Tony as I TRUST my BUDDY here (in Germany) much more and the resault is the nuts.Not to compare to Tonys lack of work:wink:
RG

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
He need will GOOD LUCK.
I didn't send my Cue back for an new finish to Tony as I TRUST my BUDDY here (in Germany) much more and the resault is the nuts.Not to compare to Tonys lack of work:wink:
RG

Yeah I wonder what cue maker cut in and installed Tony's wrap on this one. They did a nce job whoever it was.