The embryo has hatched 7 chiclets*******

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh boy.......I spotted one that is just darling........love its forearm and veneers.......ooh la la.....Nice group of cues.

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebony along with many other exotic woods are beautiful but it's really tough to beat a nice piece of BE or quilted maple isn't it? Wonderful looking woods and veneers. Congrats on the great looking forearms.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Question

Bottom picture, third cue from the left with black, yellow, brown and white veneers...what type of point wood is that?

They all look good but I do like that cue the most. Can't wait to see the finish. A nice SS joint and a traditional wrap would be perfect for it.

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
Bottom picture, third cue from the left with black, yellow, brown and white veneers...what type of point wood is that?

They all look good but I do like that cue the most. Can't wait to see the finish. A nice SS joint and a traditional wrap would be perfect for it.
natural-mahogany-szam green-blk......... honduran rosewood points

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top pic 5th from left is my kind cue ,look great with a nice wood handle and box butt like the points

hookmehorns

Lizard King
Silver Member
Ohhhhhhhhh...

:speechless::happydance::shocked:

Anxiously waiting brother, I see one that resembles but not sure if it's the one!?!

Can't contain myself....I'm dying over here. Beauties all around.