Verhoeven - 2019 - additional players I

albatross

cynical squared
Silver Member
UNITED STATES:
Eric Kwon, Tae Young Hwang, Hyuk Yoon, Sang Kyun Yim, Rich Kim, John Freddy Sabogal, Vass Vassi, Jeremy Castillo, Jerry Geist, Jim Watson, Lloyd Wallace, Demetrios Tilaverides

KOREA:
Chang Hoon Seo

Last edited:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does the UMB suspension of players who played in a PBA event apply to the Verhoeven? I noted that neither Caudron and Pedro are in the Verhoeven and they both played the PBA event last week, hence the question.

albatross

cynical squared
Silver Member
Does the UMB suspension of players who played in a PBA event apply to the Verhoeven? I noted that neither Caudron and Pedro are in the Verhoeven and they both played the PBA event last week, hence the question.

The Verhoeven is a UMB sanctioned event. Beginning on July 15 any player who played in the first PBA event is banned from UMB events for a year. The second PBA event starts on July 22. It is my understanding that if a player is in two PBA events the ban will be two years and three PBA events will result in a three year ban.
Pedro has not been in the Verhoeven for years, so he probably would not come anyway.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Verhoeven is a UMB sanctioned event. Beginning on July 15 any player who played in the first PBA event is banned from UMB events for a year. The second PBA event starts on July 22. It is my understanding that if a player is in two PBA events the ban will be two years and three PBA events will result in a three year ban.
Pedro has not been in the Verhoeven for years, so he probably would not come anyway.

Thank you.