Jason "Buffalo" Hunt - Facebook gold

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You almost have to expect stuff like this with this idiot.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1466962828918.jpg
    FB_IMG_1466962828918.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,771
Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
is the interview he did while getting his hair braided a few years ago still viewable? :rolleyes:

best,
brian kc

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Very strange guy. When M.MIKE and I used to play at his Pool Hall in Reno
he was very pleasant and accommodating to us at all times. Strange ??

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Only met him once, he curbstomped me in a tournament. Seemed really nice, but I keep hearing such stories.

bflojosh

The sneakiest sneaky
Silver Member
Only met him once, he curbstomped me in a tournament. Seemed really nice, but I keep hearing such stories.

I've heard them all too... seen some of his antics but for the most part he was always pleasant to me. He plays much much better than I do, so getting lessons for $1 a game 1P was nice. I think he has some legit mental issues.

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's alright, but definitely marches to the beat of a different drummer. He can play pretty slorty, but he's really a legend in his own mind.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Jason

Very strange guy. When M.MIKE and I used to play at his Pool Hall in Reno
he was very pleasant and accommodating to us at all times. Strange ??

I always had a good time there .......... love the table we use to play on..

Jason always treated us good.. actually he was always very friendly us .

Jason and I when over to TouCan Charlies once .
It was all the crab you could eat .

Jason brought me a chees burger while I was in the hospital.
You guys can run Jason down all you want, he has never done me or any of my friends wrong ..
But I have to agree those videos he did were weird LOL .
Any of you guys see him tell him I said Hi.

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daniel, that flyer was sent to a pool room here in Orlando about 2-3 months ago. I also saw him playing one pocket at Capones last month, he didn't seem like he had the best of the games. I think he was entered in the tournament but not sure.
Tom

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
I saw him a couple of months back traveling with a Cougar. He was losing & she was paying. Sounds like that's all over.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I always had a good time there .......... love the table we use to play on..

Jason always treated us good.. actually he was always very friendly us .

Jason and I when over to TouCan Charlies once .
It was all the crab you could eat .

Jason brought me a chees burger while I was in the hospital.
You guys can run Jason down all you want, he has never done me or any of my friends wrong ..
But I have to agree those videos he did were weird LOL .
Any of you guys see him tell him I said Hi.

Mike,

You and me have spoken about Jason in the past. Your experience is not unique. It's hard not to like him. He's fun. From time to time that is. He also tends to bring the worst out both in him and virtually anyone he interacts with. I've mentioned in the past he needs a full time "mouth piece" to translate his mussings into friendly discourse instead of the trash talk he seems to continually speak.

Incidentally, one of my friends played a guy from Port St Lucie, Fl at Super Billiards. The guy was telling us about someone he played in Florida from Upstate New York. The guy trash talked the whole match but lost. Want to guess who the guy from WNY was?

Lyn

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Mike, I know you miss Buffalo's Billiards in Reno as much as I do.
We had some great times in there, for sure.
That Gold Crown we played on was about The Perfect Table.
We have to meet up soon, even if we have to play on Bar Boxes.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I've never followed him specifically on Facebook, but I've seen him involved in some of Clearys posts, and it is often really entertaining, stuff, watching those two go back and forth

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
5th

Mike, I know you miss Buffalo's Billiards in Reno as much as I do.
We had some great times in there, for sure.
That Gold Crown we played on was about The Perfect Table.
We have to meet up soon, even if we have to play on Bar Boxes.

I will be in reno the 5th of july .

Buck in a half and lunch and I will bring this with me.

Bullet hole and torch holes included for free :eek:

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Jason

Mike,

You and me have spoken about Jason in the past. Your experience is not unique. It's hard not to like him. He's fun. From time to time that is. He also tends to bring the worst out both in him and virtually anyone he interacts with. I've mentioned in the past he needs a full time "mouth piece" to translate his mussings into friendly discourse instead of the trash talk he seems to continually speak.

Incidentally, one of my friends played a guy from Port St Lucie, Fl at Super Billiards. The guy was telling us about someone he played in Florida from Upstate New York. The guy trash talked the whole match but lost. Want to guess who the guy from WNY was?

Lyn

I consider you a friend, and know you would never tell me something like this if it wasn't true .
And we talked at one time about Jason .
He sure treated Howard and I top notch ...
I was surprised he came to visit me in the hospital, and to be honest it was a rough surgery.

I rather judge people by the way they treat me, Jason treated like a friend ...
I gathered he has some issues ............
But that's something he needs to deal with because I am not around him to get involved .:p
For some reason the Good Lord has decided he needs to live some what close you east coast boys.
He was more then willing to move out here, but NY just had this hold on him and just couldn't him leave.
Go figure ....

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had an issue with the guy in the past, but it was worked out. He is unique to say the least. I didn't post this to run him down. He is the one who posted it on Facebook, so I did not mind putting it here.

As crazy as he seems every time I see him, I am both shocked and pleased that people have had good things to say about him here. Regardless of good person/bad person, he is nuts.

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I met and played Buffalo at the Golden Q in Queens back in 2007. After I beat him a couple sets we talked for a bit. He was cool with me, but it was clear that this wasn't a person that a smart person would lend money or great credibility to. And having a gear that few can match?? I didn't see any part of that.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I've never followed him specifically on Facebook, but I've seen him involved in some of Clearys posts, and it is often really entertaining, stuff, watching those two go back and forth

We've had some epic verbal battles, online and in person. I've known Jason for many years. At his core, he's a good person with good intentions... I just don't think he's ever been able to get out of his own way. He's his own worst enemy.