If anyone would like to buy it for cash I am prepared to take a loss

the waiting is beginning to take a toll on me

It will feature brand new rails ,new wood,heavy new wood
polished aluminum side curtains,new cloth, balls and a beautiful new light

If you want to buy this call me
dean 214 477 7323

It should be about ready it was promised last November
However after several next month and then 2 month promised delivery dates

My wife re arranged our home based on these promised deliveries and is so disappointed that
she can not understand why a person would make a promise if they couldn't deliver

After his heart attack he scheduled a 1 month delivery,then 2 months and those times came and went

However he said it was to be soon,I asked him to make it November 15 or I was going to give up It wasn't worth the aggravation

I know Marks work is top drawer and this table I ordered and paid $23,000 cash for was to be as nice as Billy Incardone's and
Chris's ,a real treasure probably the best table ever made or remade

However Sunday i will be 75 years old and unable to play many more years and the aggravation
is getting to be too much for me so my loss can be your gain

I wish mark the best with his recovery from his heart attack and operation,it is good to see from these pictures how good he looks,

So if anyone wants to buy one of his masterpieces and will pay me now,they can have my table
when it is completed,It is scheduled to be his next one and has been for a year

Dean

Dean

You seem to have left out a lot on your knock post.....like the fact that you ordered 2 table for 25k each and didn’t know witch one you wanted to keep so the other would be for sell that way you could get one for free.
Also how you called me every week after my heart attack to ask was I working on your ya me and to make sure I was still living so you wouldn’t lose your money on the table.......I didn’t get mad I laughed with ya.
You call me Cliff Joyner now on private messages and say you demand your table Nov 15th. Now you put this on a post under a table I just finished cause your mad I did work on another mans table and not your table.....how do you think I live......I WORK ON TABLES..... as for the table you have coming as we’ve spoken endless times on the phone.....I’m working on it.....I make all my parts by hand..... it a giant machine that just spits rails out the end......and pressdo here your rail.
It’s sad you had to act this way because someone posted my work on here.....so now your ya me should be done before I do anything else in life.......everyone told me over and over not to build you a table.....but dumb ass me I went for it a second time with you.....after the last time I built you a centennial you called me on Easter Sunday telling me if my tables not here in a week I don’t want it. But yet I built you a light for a discount and drove the light to Dallas for free and hung it cause you said you bought a 10’ centennial and wanted me to partner with you.....but as soon as I got home you want to just sell the 10’ centennial to get your 2500 back so I bought the table after all the free trip for your light.....not to mention 4 hrs to hand it for free YES FREE FOR DEAN AGAIN......AND YOUR THE ONE AFRAID OF BRING CALLED A SUCKER....IM THE SUCKER......WHEN I GET YOUR TABLE FINISHED I’M BRINGING THE TABLE TO YOU FOR THE LAST TIME.......NO NEED TO TRY AND HAMMER ME.

MARK GREGORY

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a shame this thread took this turn. I am the "Chris" Dean mentions in his post. I have one of the 2 Honduran Rosewood Centennials Mark has made. Billy Incardona has the other. As Dean will remember it took a long time for my table to be completed. I remember calling Mark and speaking for about an hour or so. After that, I fully understood what he goes through to build one of these and never gave it another thought. the table delivered when it was completed and was well worth the wait. Work like Mark's takes time and, with all due respect to Dean, he knows this first hand. Therefore, I'm surprised by his post. He and I also know that Mark has to continue the smaller jobs, rails, etc. while a big table is in progress to keep some cash flowing. This is how he pays the bills for utilities and supplies.

I have no doubt that when delivery day arrives, all the waiting and frustration will be quickly forgotten. To see one of Marks masterpiece tables and then to play on one is the only way really understand that he has no peers in this field.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
FWIW, i told Mark not to deal with Dean again, as he had the first table he built for him up for sale before Mark even made it out of the driveway, that was just plain insulting as far as I'm concerned!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mark has a different memory than mine

he offered me two of the centennials for $16000 b and 13000 each i paid 23000 up front

when it became obvious that i was not going to get both tables i offered to take one and a light for
the $23000 now almost a year later of being told next month ,two months,2 months, i am
just tired of the whole thing

i am being made to look like a fool to all my friends
my table was promised at the same time chris was to be visited by mark to level his table
when was that?last november

this you know to be true chris

as far as me selling the last table before Mark got out the drive way

i ordered 5 inch pockets,mark brought 4.5 inch

i hated the table and took a $2000 loss selling to Ryan

i don't care about tight pockets,that is why I bought or ordered
the size i wanted

King Cobra has nothing to do with this transaction and is running

his mouth about something he knows nothing about

he thinks mark is his friend and would like to help him

In spite of my disappointment I did not refuse the table
I paid and took a quick loss

If this hurts some ones feelings they must be crazy

in fact mark wanted me to sell all the tables i bought from him

i tried to help mark several times and he offered me these opportunities

i am not calling him anything,i am just tired of missed deadlines/promises

all i am doing now is offering to sell the table he promised me would take a month about 3 months ago

so if anyone wants to buy a new mark gregory centennial now at a deep discount
call me

the only thing that should matter to you is that mark admits its paid for and he plans to deliver it to me

i am tired of the the aggravation,i am sure he is an honorable man

instead of paying mark $25,000 plus $2000 for the light you can buy it from me and save thousands

several thousands,now is your opportunity

i had told mark i wanted to quit pool, but he convinced me how great it
would be to have a great table like Chris got

now i just want to quit,i am discouraged but you should be able to save thousands

i am not even complaining about losing money

i just want out

i have not seen mark in over a year,last time i got him a very nice 10 foot table
i did not make a cent if i am not mistaken

no hard feelings,i am just too sensitive
it hurts my feelings when people don't do what they promise and when they say

my fault mark,please forgive me

all i want to do is lose a few thousand dollars
does that make me a bad guy?

Last edited:

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hijacking someone's thread celebrating the installation of their new table, to sell their own table, is in poor taste, but doing so to air a dispute with the installer brings it to another level entirely.

This is akin to crashing someone's party to argue with the caterer..

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Hijacking someone's thread celebrating the installation of their new table, to sell their own table, is in poor taste, but doing so to air a dispute with the installer brings it to another level entirely.

This is akin to crashing someone's party to argue with the caterer..

I agree.
Don't rain on someone's parade .

coalcracker

Registered
I've been damn quiet long enough. Thanks JoeyIncali and Type79 for your comments. You too King Cobra. I appreciate them, and I love this table. I started on a Gold Crown and I've been wanting to get a Gold Crown since I left Scranton in 1981, just never had a place for one until I built my new house. I knew that when I was ready to get the table, Mark was going to be my guy.

I don't know this Dean guy, what he is about or even why he would chime in as he did or feel that he was entitled to do so, but I do know Mark from my lengthy dealings with him. I've been dealing with people all of my life and feel that I can throw the bullshit flag about someone and what they say faster than anyone else on this planet. It is my strong opinion that in addition to being a great mechanic, Mark is a stand up guy. I've not heard Mark speak negatively about anyone on AZ. After this pool table experience with him, I feel that I can call Mark a friend! He's also from my home state of Pennsylvania which makes it even better.

Last edited:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The biggest mistake I see here is giving ANYBODY $23,000.00 up front, that's begging for trouble. Why is there not a refund minus the few grand the buyer is gonna lose anyway? It sounds like any table Mark works on or builds will be sold immediately anyway.

mark has a different memory than mine

he offered me two of the centennials for $16000 b and 13000 each i paid 23000 up front

when it became obvious that i was not going to get both tables i offered to take one and a light for
the $23000 now almost a year later of being told next month ,two months,2 months, i am
just tired of the whole thing

i am being made to look like a fool to all my friends
my table was promised at the same time chris was to be visited by mark to level his table
when was that?last november

this you know to be true chris

as far as me selling the last table before Mark got out the drive way

i ordered 5 inch pockets,mark brought 4.5 inch

i hated the table and took a $2000 loss selling to Ryan

i don't care about tight pockets,that is why I bought or ordered
the size i wanted

King Cobra has nothing to do with this transaction and is running

his mouth about something he knows nothing about

he thinks mark is his friend and would like to help him

In spite of my disappointment I did not refuse the table
I paid and took a quick loss

If this hurts some ones feelings they must be crazy

in fact mark wanted me to sell all the tables i bought from him

i tried to help mark several times and he offered me these opportunities

i am not calling him anything,i am just tired of missed deadlines/promises

all i am doing now is offering to sell the table he promised me would take a month about 3 months ago

so if anyone wants to buy a new mark gregory centennial now at a deep discount
call me

the only thing that should matter to you is that mark admits its paid for and he plans to deliver it to me

i am tired of the the aggravation,i am sure he is an honorable man

instead of paying mark $25,000 plus $2000 for the light you can buy it from me and save thousands

several thousands,now is your opportunity

i had told mark i wanted to quit pool, but he convinced me how great it
would be to have a great table like Chris got

now i just want to quit,i am discouraged but you should be able to save thousands

i am not even complaining about losing money

i just want out

i have not seen mark in over a year,last time i got him a very nice 10 foot table
i did not make a cent if i am not mistaken

no hard feelings,i am just too sensitive
it hurts my feelings when people don't do what they promise and when they say

my fault mark,please forgive me

all i want to do is lose a few thousand dollars
does that make me a bad guy?

First off dean your full of shit......your first table had pockets the size of my head and you didn’t like it cause it didn’t have the high gloss finish.....you didn’t want to pay for that.
You sold the table to rayan and he had me redo the rails pocket size and finish.....ask him. I don’t lie......I don’t need to......like I said you called 3 times a week to make sure I was still alive......you thought that was funny.......all the time saying just go slow don’t worry about the table right now....... it the min someone posted on line that I did a table to make money to live on.......everything changed.....:you have my table here first hour doing work and my tables not here. Now I’m the piece of shit cause your tables not done.
Tell the people the truth......you told me the truth.....:some guy wanted to beat your ass at the poolroom so you stopped going.....now there’s no need for a table.....so tell everyone I’m lying about delivery dates to sell the table......just tell them you don’t want any to play pool anymore......you called me telling me how Chris’s table was yours but sold the table to Chris to make 4000 on the back end of my work......when you finally seen his table it made you sick that it was awesome and should have been yours.

Your telling the truth you started out with 1 table walnut finished all black.....then you got the bright idea that hey make me 2 tables all black and I’ll sell one.......you posted on as that you were buying 2 tables from me for 25000 each and selling one......witch ever one someone wanted......well no one bit.....I was making the walnut rails 2 sets......the. After and other month.....hey I just think I’m going to go with 1 really nice table like Chris and Billy have ok whatever you want now 6 months I now I’m doing a different table and yes they are paid in full. Ever would I ever lie about anything.....I know I’m telling the truth.......then the heart attack......and he we are......cause I’m restored aGC 1 witch takes no time to sand down the blinds stain them and clear them.......rebuild the rails and deliver and set up for 4000 witch the Table does not belong to me it belong to a customer in South Carolina which the tables been done for nine months sitting in my house he switched out to buy an anniversary for me which I’ve never even started on yet eight months later but you don’t see him on here Posting what a bad person I am.
Dean just tell people you don’t want to play pool anymore cause you don’t go to work he poolroom.......and you would like to sell the centennial that mark owes you when it’s completely done. How hard is that.
No need to bring glen and Chris into your bull....I owe you beautiful centennial......and when it’s done I’ll bring it to you and the light set it up and be done with it.
Right now it’s taking all the energy I have to do the jobs I’m doing to pay bills...... it I’m not complaining.....I felt terrible installing that GC1 table..... but I did what I told the guy I would do for him. I stayed in bed for 2 days when I got home. Ut who cares about how I’m feeling Get my tables done get my rails done trust me I’ve been getting it from all angles. I’m going as best I can.....and doing need any sympathy from anyone.....I’m a big boy and can take care of myself.....but when your try to make it like I’m the bad guy that won’t get your table to you on time......witch how many times did I tell you when you ask me.....I can’t give you a time right now.... it all depends on how I feel YOU KNOW THATS THE TRUTH WHAT I SAID. JUST OFFER YOUR TABLE FOR SELL AND STOP THE SHIT THAT NOT TRUE.

IM DONE WITH THIS THREAD....I’ve said what I needed to be said.....I’m feeling better and I’m working on a lot of things right now......when your tables done I’ll text you to let you know.

Mark Gregory

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am mentioned in this thread and then also contributed with my own post and now I feel it necessary for one last post. I have become good friends with Mark Gregory and would vouch for him 100% to anyone, anytime under any circumstance. He has been in my home on multiple occasions and likes my wifes cooking. He is worthy of my trust and friendship and stands behind his word and his work. Mark is solid as a rock. No exceptions.

I also know Dean. We have been in each others homes and met each others wives. Ate BBQ together at Angelos and have tried to make plans for other lunch's but busy lives get in the way. I have not gotten to know Dean as well as I have Mark but he has always been a perfect gentlemen and nice fellow to be around.

That is a summary of my experience with these two fellows.

In the pool world, we all know the stories of this guy screwed that one or one shipped the cue and the other didn't ship the money. Neither one of these guys is crooked like that so I find it very unfortunate that this has happened between these two. I think it is that their personalities and approaches to dealing with things clash terribly. I don't think this is the first dust up but certainly looks like it has escalated to be the worst. At this point I hope that further communication between them will be kept private.

Lastly, that table will get completed, be perfect in every way, and will be delivered and set up to play better than any table. Where it gets delivered depends on whether Dean sells it or not. If anyone thinks they are interested they can come to my house and play on my Mark Gregory Centennial. Mine is the #1 finest pool table in the world today!

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! That table looks outstanding! Congrats on completing that dream. I'm sure it plays as good as it looks to.

I am mentioned in this thread and then also contributed with my own post and now I feel it necessary for one last post. I have become good friends with Mark Gregory and would vouch for him 100% to anyone, anytime under any circumstance. He has been in my home on multiple occasions and likes my wifes cooking. He is worthy of my trust and friendship and stands behind his word and his work. Mark is solid as a rock. No exceptions.

I also know Dean. We have been in each others homes and met each others wives. Ate BBQ together at Angelos and have tried to make plans for other lunch's but busy lives get in the way. I have not gotten to know Dean as well as I have Mark but he has always been a perfect gentlemen and nice fellow to be around.

That is a summary of my experience with these two fellows.

In the pool world, we all know the stories of this guy screwed that one or one shipped the cue and the other didn't ship the money. Neither one of these guys is crooked like that so I find it very unfortunate that this has happened between these two. I think it is that their personalities and approaches to dealing with things clash terribly. I don't think this is the first dust up but certainly looks like it has escalated to be the worst. At this point I hope that further communication between them will be kept private.

Lastly, that table will get completed, be perfect in every way, and will be delivered and set up to play better than any table. Where it gets delivered depends on whether Dean sells it or not. If anyone thinks they are interested they can come to my house and play on my Mark Gregory Centennial. Mine is the #1 finest pool table in the world today!

Had to post pics so they believe. B71C5D94-9104-4669-9D0C-D343C69209A4.jpg

DF39B79A-5A1B-4669-861C-12206B08C226.jpg

DB1F9FD3-F485-4869-A75D-34A880DDE47D.jpg

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to burn some cigarettes on the rails so it looks like a real pool table. It adds a lot of patina to the finish!