Spot shot madness by 12 year old Russian kid

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Well, what do you know? It only took you two years to come out of your shell, and make some identification of yourself! You can bet your ass that you're on! We will definitely play in Atlanta...maybe sooner than you'd like. However, if you honestly think I'm going to come to your house (I don't give a crap what section of town you live in), and play you (I don't care if there are "two off duty police officers there), after all you've ever done is talk down to me and insult me...you MUST be kidding! LOL We'll play alright, but in a public place...I suggest Mr. Cues 2. They have good equipment, there will be plenty of people around, so I won't feel like I might get mugged after I clean you out. Heck, maybe we can get someone to stream it, so the world can see what a nit you really are! One thing is certain ...I'll be leaving with your money...so, as YOU said, "Bring plenty of money!" See you soon nit!

My sincere apologies for hijacking this thread...

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Great post Scott. I suspect he said his basement because he knows nobody would agree to that and thus he saves face because he "offered" a proposition you had zero chance of accepting.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Be careful when you make accusations like that about his students because I know 1 of his students that has done this, pocketing 162 balls without a missing!

Be careful how you word that...... we they spot shots? Or straight pool run?

BIG diff

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Get your wallet out!
Jason

You act like it can't be done. All I was stating is I know it can be done and by 1 of Scotts students and for the record it was me that did it.

I am sure there is quite a few players that can do it if they wanted to do it.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You act like it can't be done. All I was stating is I know it can be done and by 1 of Scotts students and for the record it was me that did it.

I am sure there is quite a few players that can do it if they wanted to do it.

Didnt say it couldnt be done, I said get your wallet out and let's see.
Jason

Btw, congrats on putting that # up

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely correct RJ! I emailed him, as he directed me to...his answer was, and I quote: "My way or no way"! Must have come to his "senses"...or something! LOL :grin: Really, it's pretty funny, because, as you know, instructors can't play!...well, at least a couple can! :rotflmao1:

Scott Lee

Great post Scott. I suspect he said his basement because he knows nobody would agree to that and thus he saves face because he "offered" a proposition you had zero chance of accepting.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
---------------

Last edited:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
You are so-o-o-o-o wrong.
Actually it's because my parents won't let me cross the street by myself yet.

Seriously though, just out of curiosity as I don't have a dog in the fight, why not a public place?

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Icon of Sin...I asked that question myself. Here's what I offered Low500: Meet in a public place, so there's no funny business (I suggested Mr Cues II...good equipment, and plenty of people); we each put up "show up money" with a reputable 3rd party in Atlanta (I suggested $1000 each, since he talks a big game)...if he doesn't show up, I get his $1000; I suggested negotiating the game and bet beforehand, so there's no arguments or misunderstandings (after all, I'm offering to travel hundreds of miles to play him in his own town). All seems pretty reasonable to two players who wish to meet up and play! His response was, "Oh, you're too scared to play at my house." Uh, no Pete...I just don't trust you one bit...and with plenty of reasons why. Come out of the shadows, and show some balls. :rolleyes:

Scott Lee

Seriously though, just out of curiosity as I don't have a dog in the fight, why not a public place?

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Icon of Sin...I asked that question myself. Here's what I offered Low500: Meet in a public place, so there's no funny business (I suggested Mr Cues II...good equipment, and plenty of people); we each put up "show up money" with a reputable 3rd party in Atlanta (I suggested $1000 each, since he talks a big game)...if he doesn't show up, I get his $1000; I suggested negotiating the game and bet beforehand, so there's no arguments or misunderstandings (after all, I'm offering to travel hundreds of miles to play him in his own town). All seems pretty reasonable to two players who wish to meet up and play! His response was, "Oh, you're too scared to play at my house." Uh, no Pete...I just don't trust you one bit...and with plenty of reasons why. Come out of the shadows, and show some balls. :rolleyes:

Scott Lee

I would love to see this!

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Uh, no Pete...I just don't trust you one bit...and with plenty of reasons why.
Scott Lee
Our feelings are mutual.
I don't trust you one bit either.
Furthermore, I don't even LIKE you
one bit with plenty of reasons why and I will not be around a person I can't stand. (It never did anything for JB and Lou before, during, and after they played and won't for me either.)
There is nothing about you or your game that scares or impresses me. YOU are a pool shooting INSTRUCTOR..??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LijY7gO3XoU
After watching you try to play in this video, you might want to set up a lesson with a good teacher and learn how to make those ball-in-hand shots. (especially about not trying to use reverse English for position when you don't need it).
I want you all alone...just you and me. If you try any of your psycho stuff with me in that situation, you won't have any "help" to bail you out. You'll have to man up and walk the walk.

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG...that tired old video (it's so old, I still had hair...and it wasn't gray! LOL), reposted again, by an idiot who likely can't play any better than I did in that ONE game (which I won btw). Look ahole, YOU'RE the one who started this whole feud/sh*tstorm. You're the one who posted how they were gonna find me, "kick my ass for big money", and embarrass me! And now you're the one who's too chickensh*t to show up and play...even though I said I'd drive 700 miles to come play you, on your home turf. This just proves what a nit you really are! :rolleyes:

LOTS of players can't stand one another, and are chompin' at the bit to match up. Apparently you don't have the stomach/balls/stones to get it on... demonstrating, once again, that you're no player...and have no gamble! :rolleyes: Now, go crawl back into your hole (basement) where you can continue to be 'king of the world'.

Scott Lee

Our feelings are mutual.
I don't trust you one bit either. Furthermore, I don't even LIKE you one bit with plenty of reasons why and I will not be around a person I can't stand. (It never did anything for JB and Lou before, during, and after they played and won't for me either.) There is nothing about you or your game that scares or impresses me. YOU are a pool shooting INSTRUCTOR..??

After watching you try to play in this video, you might want to set up a lesson with a good teacher and learn how to make those ball-in-hand shots. (especially about not trying to use reverse English for position when you don't need it).

Last edited:

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I got no dog in this fight either but I do see someone backing down once they are called out.
Good ole Pete is full of excuses it seems. No surprise Scott, just another troll under the bridge. I would have liked seeing you take him down.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Joey! Everyone who knows me, knows I am no big-time gambler...but I'd go off like a rocket on this genius! LOL :thumbup:

Scott Lee

I got no dog in this fight either but I do see someone backing down once they are called out. Good ole Pete is full of excuses it seems. No surprise Scott, just another troll under the bridge. I would have liked seeing you take him down.