Pool Room Listings,,,,

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've set up a Listing for Pool Rooms, listed and Filtered by State and completely free for all to use, and Smart Phone friendly with the free Mobile version.

So far we just have members listing in there since posting requires membership. Please stop by and add rooms you KNOW exist, and provide as much helpful info as possible with regards to equipment, services, and amenities they offer.

Room owners,,,,make sure you are listed.

If you do not wish to do the quick signup process to post your favorite room, or local rooms, just send me the info via PM and I'll get it listed.

There is nothing to buy, and it just takes a few minutes, and I'm sure most rooms could use the publicity,,,,,,and besides that, it's a great resource when traveling, since it's a free listing accessible from any computer or smart phone.

Support your rooms by listing them please.

The List is Here:
http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=95

and free for all.

Please help build this list as accurately as possible for everyones benefit.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have opened up this Pool Room Listing so that GUESTS CAN POST in it.

I want to make the Listing useable and useful for everyone, so it has to be current, and as accurate and complete as possible.

No Membership needed, so please take the time to stop by and add you favorite room and helpful information about it.

Again, you can do this as a Guest,,,,,,,,,

Thanks to all that help.

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Do you want listings of bars that have a pool table or two, but mostly a bar? I don't particularly care; just want to know what information to provide.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you want listings of bars that have a pool table or two, but mostly a bar? I don't particularly care; just want to know what information to provide.

The point of the listing is twofold really,,,,,,,it can be useful for travelors, or non locals to an area in finding a place to play, as well as getting a bit of publicity out there for the Room, or bar.

So, I'd say yeah, list it please,,,,,,the clarifying factor would be in the equipment in the listing anyway,,,,,,,,most poolrooms have more than 2 tables, so it's then up to the enduser of the listing to either go there, or maybe find another place to play.

Listing table sizes and quantities, hot food, cold drinks, darts,,,,,,this kind of information usually gives you the feel of the room, so it's quite helpful.

Thanks

Last edited:

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried posting and couldn't finger it out? :confused:

Boomers Billiards
(262) 884-7721
9824 Durand Ave, Sturtevant, WI.

Never mind; I got it. It's a nice old time pool hall. No blasting music. Clean and good cloth.

Last edited:

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Frank, I added three pool halls for Augusta Georgia. When your time permits, please look and make sure I added them correctly. I will add more in the near future, those three are just the MAIN pool halls and the larger ones in the area.

Lee

Last edited:

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I tried, couldn't figure it out either.

Here's a true hall you may wish to add. No bar, no juke, no bowling alley, just lots of classic Brunswicks...centurian or anniversary, plus snooker & billiards tables.

http://www.thecueball.com/index.html

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried posting and couldn't finger it out? :confused:

Boomers Billiards
(262) 884-7721
9824 Durand Ave, Sturtevant, WI.

Never mind; I got it. It's a nice old time pool hall. No blasting music. Clean and good cloth.

Yes you did,,,,,,good job. Thanks.

Bear in mind, this list is not a LIST exactly,,,,,,,,each listed room is an individual thread,,,,,,,,so visitors to your room can post replies about your room, which can be very useful.

Also, it's a way for you as a room owner to announce things happening there and have discussions with others about your room, which can also be very useful.

This can help people find you, so tell them what you offer and make them want to visit.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frank, I added three pool halls for Augusta Georgia. When your time permits, please look and make sure I added them correctly. I will add more in the near future, those three are just the MAIN pool halls and the larger ones in the area.

Lee

Yup, you did good Lee,,,,,,,,,thanks for helping.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, but I had to lock the forum due to spammers,,,,

Anyone who wished to add a listing can do 1 of 2 things.

-You can get me the information and I will post it for you, or

-You can register (free) and add tour listing. This gives you the option of updating your listing, such as adding images, posting tournaments and promotional events etc,,,,,,

Either way is fine,,,,,,,,it's whichever helps bring players and rooms together that will help.

biggame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond Billiards sports bar and grill. Cape Coral FL. 33991 (239)573-7665
12 9 foot diamond tables and 8 7 foot diamond tables full bar and kitchen. if you have any more questions email me

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Running out billiards, 12 north dundalk ave,baltimore maryland, 21222 home of the 10 times Maryland state champion (Cigar Tom Vanover)..

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond Billiards sports bar and grill. Cape Coral FL. 33991 (239)573-7665
12 9 foot diamond tables and 8 7 foot diamond tables full bar and kitchen. if you have any more questions email me

Thank you very much,,,,,,,,a Street address would be very helpful for travelors with a GPS.

Running out billiards, 12 north dundalk ave,baltimore maryland, 21222 home of the 10 times Maryland state champion (Cigar Tom Vanover)..

And thanks to you as well.

Got them both listed now.