deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i guess i've lost the knack of telling a good story

Last edited:

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So now there's another thread started about that other thread???
That Jaime person has truly left their mark on AZ.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
This is getting a bit tiresome.

Will Prout

I agree, a poster puts up obvious lies and won't answer to clarify why he is lying. If the roles were reversed, bans would be flowing. I'm just unclear why such slander "tiresome". Perhaps he could have answered my question like an adult instead of continuing to post he like he isn't a big fraud and liar.

I think people acting like trash and pretending there aren't consequences is pretty tiresome, myself.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
This is getting a bit tiresome.

Will Prout

Well this gentleman apprently has a cause in life to sling mud Deanoc way every chance he gest.

Tiresome is a nice word, I can think of a few better. But sometimes it just nice to hit back with a feather, then a big rock.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Time out.

Big Caddy rolls into a full service gas station on the West Biloxi Strip (U.S. 90) in the early ‘60’s.

An obvious high roller type gets out of the car, orders the works, walks around stretching, telling everyone in sight he’s in a hurry to get to New Orleans for a big business meeting. Pays for the gas from a sizable roll, and just before he gets into car:
“Oh shit, my diamond fell out of my ring”
Looks all around frantically on the ground and shows the owner of gas station the sizable empty setting in a big gold ring:
“Paid $20,000.00 for that stone . . . I got to get to New Orleans . . . reward . . . here’s my business card . . .”
Roars off down the highway toward the Big Easy.
A couple of hours later, a customer bends over and pulls a 10 carat sparkler out of the gravel in front of the gas station:
“Look at this . . you think it could be real?”
Gas station owner hears the ruckus, and (long story short) buys the stone for something like 3K, and goes flying downtown to the local jeweler to determine the size of his haul only to be told he bought a piece of glass.

True story.

Last edited: