Happy Birthday SJM

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Happy Birthday SJM! You're one of the finest examples of what makes a great member here that I know of. Your posts reflect the knowledge and passion you have for our great sport. That you always post in a dignified manner is also noted & appreciated.

May today bring you much happiness and may you be richly blessed in the years ahead! Happy Birthday my friend!

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday SJM! You're one of the finest examples of what makes a great member here that I know of. Your posts reflect the knowledge and passion you have for our great sport. That you always post in a dignified manner is also noted & appreciated.

May today bring you much happiness and may you be richly blessed in the years ahead! Happy Birthday my friend!

Have to second what Terry says, a fine poster whose posts are always well worth reading. Hope you have a great birthday and a great year!

Hu

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Happy Birthday!! hope u get everything you ask for