Allen Hopkins black boar 4 point 1988 - 1989

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Specs and information in pictures. This price is held to protect the buyer. Not with the intent to sell higher then the value, since the value of a cue like this is hard to determine. I would say this cue 25 years old in its pristine condition with 2 shafts all original would fetch 4k and +++. But to add value because of it being Allen Hopkins cue and allen being in the HOF is hard. But I have come up with a number, my asking price is $OLDThanks Dom
This is pool history.
bacc6e818b08305dd1bde7a591b86774.jpg

6051c6f1c71eed56f1877f6fb25d2f86.jpg

20130407_111125.jpg

Last edited:

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Good morning all. I think a good bump for a once in a life time chance to have a great cue and pool history. That was Allen Hopkins player who is in the HOF. Don't come up everyday. I have had some great offers. And a few that all i could do is smile. Im still open for offers. But the more information i get on this cue. I might just have to keep it. So don't be shy.... A closed mouth don't get fed.... I will be at the SBE. Allen wants to see the cue. Take a picture with Allen and tony with the cue... Thanks Dom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Available

Thanks for all the great offers, the cue is still available. I'm open to all offers. I'm also willing to sell / trade one shaft if cue goes with one shaft... Thanks Dom

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Thanks for all the great offers, the cue is still available. I'm open to all offers. I'm also willing to sell / trade one shaft if cue goes with one shaft... Thanks Dom

Hi Dom,
If your AS4 sells with only one shaft,I will take the other shaft.GLWS Thanks.
BR,Marc

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Bump... Wow the offers have been great. This cue looks like it will have a new home soon. So Im giving it one more spin to the top. Cash / trade offers as for even up trades. Gina cue. Hercek. Tasc. Szamboti. Black boar. I don't have problem with selling the cue with one shaft. I have a few people who would buy the other shaft. But the 2nd shaft don't sell if cue isn't sold. Thanks for looking. Dom

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Sweet cue Dom

Nice cue Dom I would love to work a trade with you, but I don't have anything nice enough to trade, glws.

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Nice cue Dom I would love to work a trade with you, but I don't have anything nice enough to trade, glws.

Thank you ziggy. . I will say Im always willing to work with you. And you have and get good cues. If you don't get this one you will get the next one... Shoot me a call later. Thanks Dom

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Dropping the cash price i had in mind..leaving room for the next guy... Looking for cash deal. Cue will also come with custom matching joint protectors with the BB logo to match the cue. Will post pictures later. All cash offers accepted.. The highest or best offer will get the cue. I would like to ship cue out within the next few days... This is history. Come and get it... Thanks Dom

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Perfect

Here are the pictures of the joint protectors... A little extra on the top... Thanks Dom
7818d9770fb794bfd90b595470208dff.jpg

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Last bump before SBE

Ok this will be my last bump, this cue is beautiful and shoots light out. If the cue isn't sold / traded soon. I will have the cue with me at the SBE. Lets get this baby a new home. Thanks Dom

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Im going after this one...

im getting my cash together and it is going to be mine....

HOLD ON TIGHT MY BB

i have to sell a few more cues and than ill have CASH...

Super Cue

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Bump on pool history was with Allen and he was very happy to see his old BB... This could be yours. Might just have to keep this one. Thanks for looking Dom

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Bump bump bump..... Lots of great offerings. Still open to trade and cash is king... Thanks Dom