Your favorite cue builder, if you can only have one cue you have played with

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Bob Runde. If you haven't tried the hit you are paying to much for perfection. Bobs cue are severely under priced IMHO.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diviney

Other then a Meucci Sneaky the only cue builder I have dealt with is Pat Diviney. I have 2 of his players with 3 "identical" Lake Salvage shafts and one jump/break. At my age I will stick with Pat. He makes good cues in a timely manner for a fair price and he is honest. I know others make good cues, but I have found my cue maker.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Runde for me too (no surprise I'm sure)! And I agree, the quality of cue you get from him for the money is exceptional.

SWN99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tim Scruggs, his cues were some of the best ever made and he was a hell of guy.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To those who have played a lot of custom cues: who makes the best balanced cue? One that feels like there is nothing in your hand no matter the weight.

I'll take that one.

DoubleA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Andy Gilbert without a doubt. Great hit, beautiful work and a great guy. What more can you ask for?
My son plays with Gilbert cues, they are beautiful, play great, and Andy is a great builder and a fine friend and gentleman.

klone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 2 Joseys, I am playing with 1 of them now, they are hard to beat. If you ever meet Keith and his wife, you will be impressed with the kind of people they are.

Another Josey fan here...

Join Billiards on Slack -
billiards-on-slack.herokuapp.com

Jdale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gina, great playing cue, been playing with it for nearly 50 yrs now, still love it!!!!