Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Ya:ll better send someone some jelly because its gonna take 5 or 6 good men to replace the one that disappeared. They will never get caught up.

Idaho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m in to donate as well. Hopefully RKC can send the rails and the money back for a bonus for this guy’s suffering.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude, this is Harper Valley.

LOL, that is PTA, this has been PITA.

Glad to hear the new rails are done and hopefully will be installed soon!

I know Glen was generous with his time answering a couple questions and pointing me in the right direction when I was getting my table recovered, etc. I'm disappointed with the situation the OP finds himself in and it has to be very frustrating and I'm sure an almost helpless feeling until he found a solution. Obviously, if the facts are as presented there just isn't any excuse (or at least none presented and seems to have been plenty of time for that). I still hold out some hope that rails and $ will be returned whenever what has come up that may be preventing that has resolved be it a real issue of some kind or simply needing to overcome inertia and just get them shipped and write a check.

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
For all the good deeds we do in life, it takes but one transgression to destroy us. Judgement is pessimism practiced at it's purest.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For all the good deeds we do in life, it takes but one transgression to destroy us. Judgement is pessimism practiced at it's purest.
You come with that or you quoting someone?? Seriously deep stuff. I'm impressed.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Obviously, if the facts are as presented there just isn't any excuse (or at least none presented and seems to have been plenty of time for that). I still hold out some hope that rails and $ will be returned whenever what has come up that may be preventing that has resolved be it a real issue of some kind or simply needing to overcome inertia and just get them shipped and write a check.

If the facts ARE as presented (and I have the opinion that they are), then a criminal act has been committed….a felony.

I also have a strong opinion that Mr. Hancock knows about this thread and simply refuses to respond.

The only way possible to make this right is for Mr. Hancock to return the rails and the up-front money and let this whole thing die a natural death.

I also highly suspect that he has either used the rails on someone else's table or has damaged them to the point that they are unusable. His lack of response here has solidified my suspicions.

IMO, this thread should be bumped with whatever kind of comments people choose to post for as long as it takes for this to be made right or the masses get a full understanding of Mr. Hancock's shady business practices.

As someone that has had more than one family member ripped-off in very similar circumstances....this kind of crap just pisses me off.

Maniac (better to be pissed off than pissed on :D)

johnnyaims

Registered
Jerimy is a first-class guy. He surely deserves every bit of the generosity that you all are offering. It's about respect.

In my conversations with Jerimy, I've discovered that he has a depth of knowledge that many could never dream to possess. The product that he is producing is top-notch. I have personally installed a set of these rails, and can attest to the quality.

My new rails showed up yesterday afternoon!

IMG_3768 (1).jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

Thank you Jerimy Chambers! His craftsmanship is as professional as it can get! These rails look to be as good, if not better than, what band new GC3 rails would have been OME. I can't wait to feel how they play and if they play like they are constructed this whole situation will have been for the best, more than what I could have ever hoped for, to us faithful an answered prayer! More pictures to come as I get the table finished.

This has been a long journey

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You’ll be very happy with those rails. I play at a pool hall that Jerimy did all the rails at and they play very well, just like a Gold Crown should in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
You come with that or you quoting someone?? Seriously deep stuff. I'm impressed.

Thank you, yeah that's from me. I've often thought it, never said it. I see good people commit one crime and it's all over for them. One moment of bad judgement, drunkenness,
loss of self control, passion, anger. Whatever they've done wrong, they can expect to get no credit for all the good they've done. Nobody wants to look at that. I hope it never happens to me but we can never be sure.

So happy Jerimy stepped up - that is HUGE! I could care less if this thread disappears, maybe it should be a sticky, representing both the worst in business practices and the best.

RKC, you suck!

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you, yeah that's from me. I've often thought it, never said it. I see good people commit one crime and it's all over for them. One moment of bad judgement, drunkenness,
loss of self control, passion, anger. Whatever they've done wrong, they can expect to get no credit for all the good they've done. Nobody wants to look at that. I hope it never happens to me but we can never be sure.

So happy Jerimy stepped up - that is HUGE! I could care less if this thread disappears, maybe it should be a sticky, representing both the worst in business practices and the best.

RKC, you suck!
Reminds me of the joke about the Scottish guy who only f^&*d one goat.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
My new rails showed up yesterday afternoon!

Thank you Jerimy Chambers! His craftsmanship is as professional as it can get! These rails look to be as good, if not better than, what band new GC3 rails would have been OME. I can't wait to feel how they play and if they play like they are constructed this whole situation will have been for the best, more than what I could have ever hoped for, to us faithful an answered prayer! More pictures to come as I get the table finished.

This has been a long journey

You fell into a bucket of poop and came out smelling like a rose! New Rails and the work looks absolutely first class.

Hu