FS ~ J Flowers 2x4 Tooled Case ~ Cigar/Black leather

angieweeks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ALBUM with PICTURES

J Flowers 2 butts/4 shafts Tooled Cigar color and black case with upper pocket, lower pockets. Lower pocket has to sides for added storage. Great condition has been rubbed down with mink oil in the last 4 months. Clasp on upper strap does need to be replaced but everything else in in great condition.Buying a new case so selling this one. PM me for commitment to buy. Payment is through invoice sent to you, you pay into my Google wallet OR I do take credit cards through Square Register with added 3.15% fee. Your choice.
Shipping is additional and will be sent from 70118 so will get weight to give flat rate estimate.

$385.00 plus shipping or best offer at time of close of this sale.

Here is what FLOWERS webiste says about this particular case...

This J. Flowers Tribute case is black with tan pockets and lid and features brass-colored heavy-duty hardware. It comes with the lush Ultra-Pad interior, incorporating moisture resistant fabric and foam rubber, ensuring your cues a moisture free environment as well as snug and secure fit. This authentic leather pool cue case features a hand-tooled flower pattern on the front and back , as well as an 8" upper pocket and a 15" lower pocket with a jump handle compartment on the side. It comes with a padded shoulder strap. This case will hold 2 butts and 4 shafts.
Retail Price - $500.00

Last edited: