Why CTE is so controversial

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YO, DANNY BOY...do you have an answer for the question I asked you? (this should really be good like I don't already know the answer)

Well, gee, what can I say? You got me. AZ mgmt, who I wouldn't know if I tripped over them, bows to my every word, even when I don't say anything at all. They know my directives in advance. Kind of like when I got banned for a month for posting a funny pic in which I was careful not to accuse anybody of wrongdoing. cookie saw an opportunity for crocodile tears and I got bounced. But, of course, that was what I wanted my puppets at AZ to do.

Back to reality. Do you agree or disagree that the speed of a shot must be taken into account when using CTE? I'm quite sure you answered that in 2012 but would you be so kind as to save me some time and simply answer again?

Thanks and also thank you for all the "good for you's."

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
You're making my point. Instead of addressing the issue you say the issue has already been addressed, which of course it hasn't. If it had then Mort wouldn't have had to start this thread.

Stan didn't make the video I'm interested in back then. He wanted to show that CTE is impervious to CIT but proved just the opposite. Since then, on occasion, I bring it up to see if a reasonable discussion can be had. So far no takers. All I get is "I see nothing".

:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Well, gee, what can I say? You got me. AZ mgmt, who I wouldn't know if I tripped over them, bows to my every word, even when I don't say anything at all. They know my directives in advance. Kind of like when I got banned for a month for posting a funny pic in which I was careful not to accuse anybody of wrongdoing. cookie saw an opportunity for crocodile tears and I got bounced. But, of course, that was what I wanted my puppets at AZ to do.

So it doesn't bother you that many posts are being deleted? I don't believe anything you say. Just like you don't believe anything we say.

Back to reality. Do you agree or disagree that the speed of a shot must be taken into account when using CTE? I'm quite sure you answered that in 2012 but would you be so kind as to save me some time and simply answer again?

Nope! It's been done too many times and goes in one ear and out the other. Then it gets asked 1,000 more times.

Thanks and also thank you for all the "good for you's."

GFY. Dig back into the archives between the years 2012 - 2014 when I, Neil, Stan, Gerry Williams, Stevie Moore, and a host of others who used and knew CTE answered these SAME questions by you and the rest of the gang. THE ANSWERS ARE ALL THERE AND HAVEN'T CHANGED.

Seek and ye shall find.

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
GFY. Dig back into the archives between the years 2012 - 2014 when I, Neil, Stan, Gerry Williams, Stevie Moore, and a host of others who used and knew CTE answered these SAME questions by you and the rest of the gang. THE ANSWERS ARE ALL THERE AND HAVEN'T CHANGED.

Seek and ye shall find.

Until the Book and the Truth series is out, there is no way to know if those answers are correct.

Until the Book is out and the Truth series is out, no CTE user knows if they are using it right.

Until the Book is out and the Truth series is out, proclaimed users of CTE and supporters are talking out their asses.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, gee, what can I say? You got me. AZ mgmt, who I wouldn't know if I tripped over them, bows to my every word, even when I don't say anything at all. They know my directives in advance. Kind of like when I got banned for a month "

A month and another ban of 6 hours but you have no connections. 2 shortest bans in the history of AZ.
Now i have a question, Why the hell did you lobby mgmt to get English back here?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Until the Book and the Truth series is out, there is no way to know if those answers are correct.

Until the Book is out and the Truth series is out, no CTE user knows if they are using it right.

Until the Book is out and the Truth series is out, proclaimed users of CTE and supporters are talking out their asses.

GFY if that's what you think. Nor do I care if all of these posts get deleted.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Seek and ye shall find.

Look, I already admitted that I'm running all the decisions on bans. Yes, I went ahead and had Mike remove those threads, too. :rolleyes:

Again, Stan didn't make that video until well after 2014 and I never asked a question pertaining to speed and throw when using CTE. If you can't answer the question then fine but don't pretend you already did.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
A month and another ban of 6 hours but you have no connections. 2 shortest bans in the history of AZ.
Now i have a question, Why the hell did you lobby mgmt to get English back here?

How about when Danny Boy chummied up with Wilson in emails and he pleaded his case to him about CTE to get Wilson to "understand"

Here's his post:

If you weren't so busy deleting all of your previous posts you'd have noticed that Wilson is no longer a moderator. You might also note that I did not say anything about CTE itself, only those who propagandize and misunderstand what it actually is. But, FWIW, I am a scientist and I do have proof.

Wilson and I emailed on this topic for awhile and came to a better understanding.

AZ seems to prefer a more hands off approach. If a bogus method is being sold on their site they don't jump in and take sides. It's more of a live and let live attitude, except when it isn't.

He also admitted to emailing Howerton a number of times. Gee, wonder what THOSE conversations were about and their new found "UNDERSTANDING"

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you accusing me of something. Be a man and do it directly to me

Geez, lighten up, Francis. You were directly involved in that thread so it occurred to me that you were the one that reported it and made a big stink about it. If it wasn't you then fine. Maybe it was Low or the like.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Look, I already admitted that I'm running all the decisions on bans. Yes, I went ahead and had Mike remove those threads, too. :rolleyes:

Again, Stan didn't make that video until well after 2014 and I never asked a question pertaining to speed and throw when using CTE. If you can't answer the question then fine but don't pretend you already did.

Then all I have to say is GFY

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about when Danny Boy chummied up with Wilson in emails and he pleaded his case to him about CTE to get Wilson to "understand"

Here's his post:

If you weren't so busy deleting all of your previous posts you'd have noticed that Wilson is no longer a moderator. You might also note that I did not say anything about CTE itself, only those who propagandize and misunderstand what it actually is. But, FWIW, I am a scientist and I do have proof.

Wilson and I emailed on this topic for awhile and came to a better understanding.

AZ seems to prefer a more hands off approach. If a bogus method is being sold on their site they don't jump in and take sides. It's more of a live and let live attitude, except when it isn't.

He also admitted to emailing Howerton a number of times. Gee, wonder what THOSE conversations were about and their new found "UNDERSTANDING"

I'm flattered that you guys think I wield so much power around here. Methinks it is a bit of a dodge to get away from inconvenient questions like why Stan's ball throws more or less depending on the speed.

Maybe after you take that question seriously I will come clean on what my better understanding was with Wilson and Mike.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'm flattered that you guys think I wield so much power around here. Methinks it is a bit of a dodge to get away from inconvenient questions like why Stan's ball throws more or less depending on the speed.

Maybe after you take that question seriously I will come clean on what my better understanding was with Wilson and Mike.

If that's what you think, then GFY.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

:thumbup2:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

:thumbup2:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that's what you think, then GFY.
Didn't he, in a previous post, state that he didn't even know management?
Sounds like "Innocent Dan" has been caught in an inconsistency and "handling the truth carelessly" again.
What do you think?
(by the way, I like your GFY thing. You've got more tolerance than I have to even banter with those gripers. I gave up on that....they're hopeless)

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't he, in a previous post, state that he didn't even know management?
Sounds like "Innocent Dan" has been caught in an inconsistency and "handling the truth carelessly" again.
What do you think?
(by the way, I like your GFY thing. You've got more tolerance than I have to even banter with those gripers. I gave up on that....they're hopeless)

That would be "Dubious Dan" to you, kind Sir.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member

gfy.......

(Btw, before you get your balls in an uproar...GFY is short for - Good For You)
Well, that's pretty moronic.

Before you get your balls in an uproar... "moronic" means "extremely intelligent".

pj
chgo