Cuemaster Deluxe Lathe for sale like new and extras

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not selling lathe any longer. I"m keeping it. Not selling other items either. Staying in the building business. Thanks for offers
I'll keep everyone's name and let them know if I change my mind.
thanks Bill

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Bill, this is so strange coming from you. Over the past couple, maybe more years, I have watched you buy equipment on AZ and I could only imagine what your shop looks like.

Now, you're selling out. I sincerely hope everything is ok.

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deluxe for sale and other items Jet lathe etc.

Thanks for all the inquiries. I'm actually selling much more than just the Deluxe lathe. Everything is almost new condition. Is a lot of work to inventory, List and price. I'll try and handle it on an individual basis.
Please email me at bergencountybill@aol.com
for phone no. etc.

sold Sold

Last edited:

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
problems

Bill, this is so strange coming from you. Over the past couple, maybe more years, I have watched you buy equipment on AZ and I could only imagine what your shop looks like.

Yes, and thanks for asking. We all have problems from time to time. Just some times they are worse than others and usually the timiing is horrible.
So, I'm not necessarily selling out, I haven't decided that yet. I am selling and downsizing for sure as I have to move. I don't know where yet and not sure of the size of where I'm moving. If I have to start over, so be it. I really doubt I'll sell it all and get out completely.
take care, Bill

SOLD

Last edited:

Sport666

FC3 Custom Cues & Repairs
Silver Member
Hey Bill sorry to here.... Give me a call Monday maybe I will come up there and check things out. Also if you need a hand with anything give me a shout...
Thanks Frank

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuemaster not for sale

Not selling anything.
thanks for asking.
Bill
sold all due to health

Last edited:

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Problem with sale

Hey Bill sorry to here.... Give me a call Monday maybe I will come up there and check things out. Also if you need a hand with anything give me a shout...
Thanks Frank

Frank,
Sorry, you didn't come here today. Your friend Ray did and he left upset without the lathe. there were some pieces I couldn't find and I told him I"d mail everything to him and he could pay me later and when he left that seemed fine. However , I just got an email from Ray, saying how he doesn't want to do business with me, and he's going to give me a red flag, or what ever they do to indicate you're not a good guy to deal with.
I was more than happy to send it to him and eat the freight, and let him be trusted to pay me. He doesn't think that's good enough I guess. He lives over an hour from here and he felt insulted I"m sure that I didn't invite him in for coffee or breakfast or something, but he came so earlly in the morning that everyone was still asleep and my grand kids got cranky etc. I just wanted him to leave the shop asap . I stayed up the night before looking for the parts and couldn't find them. I think that he just wanted to get my 650$ lathe for 300$ and isn't happy if he can't steal something. Hope you and I stay friends Frank,
Bill

sold shop

poor health

sold all

Last edited:

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
selling out

Not selling out, thankyou so very much for asking. People like you make this business great to be in.
Bill

sold all bad health

sold

Last edited:

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Frank,
Sorry, you didn't come here today. Your friend Ray did and he left upset without the lathe. there were some pieces I couldn't find and I told him I"d mail everything to him and he could pay me later and when he left that seemed fine. However , I just got an email from Ray, saying how he doesn't want to do business with me, and he's going to give me a red flag, or what ever they do to indicate you're not a good guy to deal with.
I was more than happy to send it to him and eat the freight, and let him be trusted to pay me. He doesn't think that's good enough I guess. He lives over an hour from here and he felt insulted I"m sure that I didn't invite him in for coffee or breakfast or something, but he came so earlly in the morning that everyone was still asleep and my grand kids got cranky etc. I just wanted him to leave the shop asap . I stayed up the night before looking for the parts and couldn't find them. I think that he just wanted to get my 650$ lathe for 300$ and isn't happy if he can't steal something. Hope you and I stay friends Frank,
Bill

Bill,
You knew I was coming for day's and didnt live up to your end, as for the price, you named it not me. Please tell me how did you come up with that logic, I wanted to steal it. I will also have you know that I am as far from a theif as one could get. I live 2 hours and 7min from you not 1hour, so I had a 4hr 14min joyride. I was going to keep this privite but if you want to air it out on the forum I dont have a problem with that. You said 9:00am and I got to your home at 8:45, wow 15 mins early. Just to set the record straight I am buying a brand new lathe that has all it's parts.
Good Day,
Ray

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Great to hear that things turned out on the good side for you Bill.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Last edited:

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
getting it straight.

Bill,
You knew I was coming for day's and didnt live up to your end, as for the price, you named it not me. Please tell me how did you come up with that logic, I wanted to steal it. I will also have you know that I am as far from a theif as one could get. I live 2 hours and 7min from you not 1hour, so I had a 4hr 14min joyride. I was going to keep this privite but if you want to air it out on the forum I dont have a problem with that. You said 9:00am and I got to your home at 8:45, wow 15 mins early. Just to set the record straight I am buying a brand new lathe that has all it's parts.
Good Day,
Ray
I told you I wanted more for the machine because it had more parts to it than I had thought. You insisted I offered it for 300. I then was going to give it to you for 300 even though I didn't want to because I wanted to live up to my word. I stayed up late that night looking for all the parts. I was tired when you got there . I really wanted you to come later on, you insisted and pushed me for nine. and then came before.
I OFFERED YOU THE LATHE IN THE MAIL. EVEN WITHOUT PAYING UNTIL YOU RECEIVED THE LATHE AND ALL IT'S PARTS. I ALSO SAID I WOULD PAY THE SHIPPING. WHAT MORE CAN I DO? I mistakenlly answered Frank openly instead of an instant message.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW LATHE.
ps, is this over or do you want to continue.
Bill

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I told you I wanted more for the machine because it had more parts to it than I had thought. You insisted I offered it for 300. I then was going to give it to you for 300 even though I didn't want to because I wanted to live up to my word. I stayed up late that night looking for all the parts. I was tired when you got there . I really wanted you to come later on, you insisted and pushed me for nine. and then came before.
I OFFERED YOU THE LATHE IN THE MAIL. EVEN WITHOUT PAYING UNTIL YOU RECEIVED THE LATHE AND ALL IT'S PARTS. I ALSO SAID I WOULD PAY THE SHIPPING. WHAT MORE CAN I DO? I mistakenlly answered Frank openly instead of an instant message.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW LATHE.
ps, is this over or do you want to continue.
Bill

Your story dont match mine and never will. It's time to move on.
Good luck with your cue building.

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry i never responded. I had a real bad patch in health and finances. Got ride of everything. I regreted it immediately, but it was necessary. My health is not as bad now. I'd like to get back to making a cue here and there. Need a cue lathe full function. deluxe is fine but im open for discussion. no room so only one lathe. Bill
maybe you know someone selling reasonable. called chris but ....

wreiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im going to be getting rid of the rest of my shop I have left. Have a miid amercia delux with 2 tapering motors and new routers.... just not going into it. Work and health issues....