Off The Charts*****Chris Byrne cue***************

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stop

Chris, dont be thanking me for zippo....LOL I absolutely love how this cue came out and I am thrilled to have it as part of my collection. I thank you for turning out a beauty like this.

The colors, the finish, the segmented handle......its perfect
Steve

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am certainly no playing expert....but this honey plays great. Its now my playing cue, and I want to thank Chris again.

Congrats on the new cue Steve!

How about that for a compliment. The man with THE BADDEST Cue Collection I have ever seen, says this one is his new player.

You sir have done very well, congrats to you too. Simply stunning cue.

cuejunky

Pool Player
Silver Member
Nice addition to your collection and what a great looking player. I'd be afraid to play with it at a hall though, for fear of incidental dings from the typical oafs that are usually walking around. Just curious, do you prefer a wrapless cue for your player?

Bandanna Joe

Watchez Supporter
Silver Member
Steve. This is a winner. This is my favorite posted recently.

The veneer work is stunning & very tasteful color combo. WOW! Thumbs Up!

Nice work Chris!

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

Nice addition to your collection and what a great looking player. I'd be afraid to play with it at a hall though, for fear of incidental dings from the typical oafs that are usually walking around. Just curious, do you prefer a wrapless cue for your player?

I have never used a wrapless cue as my player until now. Very suprisingly I love....just the way it is
that did kind of suprise me but I dont mind it
Steve

KD Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My vote for favorite player!

Alright Chris, now I can only aspire to make a "Chris Byrne tribute cue." If you would package your cue making skills with bar etiquette in a book, I will take two, please! Seriously, Tickler you are very lucky to have that cue and if I were to pick a cue that I would play with from VF, it would have to be that cue. All the best, Kent
:yeah:

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Kent. Tribute cue, I guess that is when you know you have made it. LOL someday maybe.
Thanks to Clif, ross and everyone else for all the very nice comments. Chris.

swami4u

Banned
Thanks Kent. Tribute cue, I guess that is when you know you have made it. LOL someday maybe.
Thanks to Clif, ross and everyone else for all the very nice comments. Chris.

I dont get all giddy over custom cues, i hit with them and judge them. But every once in awhile one catches my eye. This cue is just plain unreal, and your a a artist. You got a PM

EDIT: you need to clear some space Chris, your full.

Last edited:

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont get all giddy over custom cues, i hit with them and judge them. But every once in awhile one catches my eye. This cue is just plain unreal, and your a a artist. You got a PM

EDIT: you need to clear some space Chris, your full.

Made you some space. Sorry, pm's have been crazy last few months. Chris.