Judd Cue with ivory points and ivory inlays

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tuxedo style Judd cue with 6 ivory points (3 high and 3 low). All inlays are ivory. Wood is gaboon ebony. Silver railroad track style rings. 5/16 x 14 flat face joint. Shafts are 12.9 mm. Cue is about 19 1/4 ozs and all rolls straight. Nearly perfect condition on a 20+ year old cue. Light play on one shaft, very light play on the other. Hits absolutely fantastic! $SOLD shipped in the CONUS.
100_2285.JPG

100_2287.JPG

100_2290.JPG

Last edited:

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Going to the BCA Nationals for a week starting this weekend and then will be out of town for several more weeks after that. Would like to get this sold before I leave, let's make a deal!! Can also deliver it to the BCA Nationals if you will be there (or to the San Francisco Bay area right after that)!

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
SwissChris said:
can you tell me why this has not sold ????

Judds are great player cues .....IMO

Chris

That's what I want to know! I don't recall having seen many half splice ivory pointed cues priced this low, with six points, and it is in nearly new condition too! Maybe Judd's just aren't among the currently "in" cues at the moment. It's too bad because this one hits just out of this world.

Would really like to get this sold and shipped out tomorrow before I head out for the BCA Nationals if possible. Let's get some offers and make a deal so I can get this beauty into the next lucky owner's hands!

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Beautiful and great hitting cue here, make me an offer. I also have this cue with me here at the BCA nationals if anybody here wants to see it in person.