AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lovely case

I have one on order, can't wait, hope it as nice as yours

CraigS

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Great looking case. I like the color combo. Can you show is a pic of the inside of the case full of cues?

Pretty soon I will be ordering a new case from someone. I've always liked the look of the whitten's cases. Can the butts and shafts go in either way? And the other thing I've always wondered about was the spacers. Do you have to "tilt" your case over on it's side for the butts and shafts to come out or can you simply pluck them from the case?

Any info and additional pics you could provide sure would be appreciated.

Again, great pick up!

Thanks, John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Whitten cases.....

That's a sweet looking Whitten. Joe does fantastic work on his cases. I bought a 4x8 that he made for another AZer. I then designed another 4x8 that he made for me I just love his cases. Congrats on picking up on that beauty.:thumbup:

Chris:smile:

Canadian cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking case. I like the color combo. Can you show is a pic of the inside of the case full of cues?

Pretty soon I will be ordering a new case from someone. I've always liked the look of the whitten's cases. Can the butts and shafts go in either way? And the other thing I've always wondered about was the spacers. Do you have to "tilt" your case over on it's side for the butts and shafts to come out or can you simply pluck them from the case?

Any info and additional pics you could provide sure would be appreciated.

Again, great pick up!

Thanks, John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi John,
you should email or call Joe for more info. He was very helpful to me and he will be better able to explain how his case work.

Attachments

• 20140227_212757.jpg
    20140227_212757.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 370

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Wonderful looking case, made by one of the very best families on Planet Earth....

Thanks for sharing....

Will Prout